Ep 36: The Copycat part 2

The fourth battle started out just like the last with both Achilles and Forenous attacking each other. While their beys were busy with the physical fight their bladers were having the battle of the minds.

"You sure do talk a lot; maybe it's because you're afraid of losing to me."

"Maybe you're the one who's afraid Fubuki! I know what you're feeling Fubuki, I've been down this road before!"

"You've got to accept when you've lost!"

The dark energy appeared around Fubuki again except this time it went over to Aiger appearing as a black tentacle.

"He's not going to swallow me up again, I won't let him!"

Aiger did the same summoning up his own power. The light around Aiger managed to scare away the tentacle and it was sent retreating back to Fubuki.

With Fubuki distracted Aiger took his chance.

"Achilles now!"

Achilles rose behind his master letting out its signature war cry.

Fubuki did the same copying Aigers trajectory.

Both beys collided and flew out of the stadium. They both landed simultaneously on the ground.

"What?! How'd you do that?"

"Forenous has the power to copy others moves, like how water is formless it takes the shape of its container and in this case your moves."

The corrupted energy came back and started swirling around Fubuki. It's was once blue and green resonance darkened into an off color purple. The ghostly Phoenix appeared letting out a warning cry.

"Phi!"

"Fubuki's not here right now but if you'd like to leave a message let me know."

"Let him go Phi!"

"No, in fact let's make this more interesting."

Fubuki or Phi in this case adjusted his stance.

Aiger figured he would've done Phi's stance but after changing his launching stance from different bladers Phi settled on Free's.

"You copycat!"

"Said the shadow of Valt."

Aiger narrowed his eyes, gritted his teeth and clenched his bey.

He did the same getting into his own launching stance.

"3...,2...,1... Let it Rip!"

Like Free's bey Fornous dove for center while Achilles came on the attack. Forenous copied all its attacks blow for blow.

"You can't win Aiger, not when Fubuki can copy all your moves."

"We'll see about that! Achilles blow them away!"

Aiger summoned Achilles in a storm of energy, he rose behind his master holding out his sword ready for battle.

"Nice try, Aiger but you can't win like that either."

Fubuki or Phi summoned Forenous, but as Forenous took shape a Phoenix could also be seen in the background over Fubuki and Forenous.

Both beys attacked each other over and over, on one attack Achilles was sent flying back ending the cycle of attacking.

If Fubuki can copy anyone's moves then he can easily just counter them with my own...How am I supposed to beat him?

Looking up at the bleachers Phi stood with his hand out and his eyes open and fully black glowing with power. He had an eerie smile on his face.