Winter Formal

Bitch u my boooo👑👑👑👑❤️❤️

Cancelled - Larray 

~~~

Moon's POV

Uh, so apparently you lose like, thirty per cent of your taste buds on planes. That explains a lot.

3rd person POV

Kinkajou: Guysss! Emergency! My doggy puked all over the shoes I was gonna wear to the formal! You have to help me find new ones! I need your opinions!

Moon: What?! The dance is today!

Moon: wait is ur dog ok?

Kinkajou: Ya she went to the vet. Turns out she found some chocolate somewhere

Kinkajou: don't worry. They sucked it all out of her.

Summer: ew?

Kinkajou: Loll yeah

Kinkajou: but that's why we need to go shopping for new shoes asap

Moon: I'm Glad she's ok

Kinkajou: sameee

Summer: ok so u guys wanna go to the mall or smt then?

Kinkajou: Duh! Meet at my house in ten. No boys.

Moon: sounds good!

~~~

"So my dress is like, white and sparkly, so if we wanted to go easy, we could just get like, white heels." Kinkajou told Summer and Moon.

"Yeah, I agree. But it's pretty short too, so you'd need like... six inches. Maybe even silver sandal heels would look good with that! Like Jimmy Choo's or something." Summer added.

"Ooh you are so right!" Kinkajou agreed. "But we'd have to find a Jimmy Choo somewhere cause there's no way I could order them online and have them come in the next eight hours."

Summer gasped. "Or maybe, like ten inch thigh high platform heels! That'd look so good with that dress."

Moon laughed. "She's a high school student going to a dance. Not a stripper."

Summer nodded. "Good point." She paused. "But in case you do want them I have a pair in my closet."

"Maybe another time." Kinkajou said with a laugh.

"Cool, cool." Summer said.

"Hey, we should probably leave now if we wanna find those shoes today." Moon said.

"Yes! Of course!" Kinkajou agreed.

"Bring the dress." Summer told her. "So we can see what looks good."

~~~

"Wait, Moon." Summer said as Moon was about to spread a clear, sparkly lipgloss on her heart shaped lips. "Use this. It would look great on you. It'll definitely go so well with your natural lip color."

She handed Moon a lip tint. "Then put the sparkles over it." Summer instructed.

Moon smiled. "Are you sure? It's yours."

"Of course!" Summer assured her.

Moon smiled, and only hesitated a second before applying the lip tint.

"Moon! Is that a new lip color?" Kinkajou asked, coming out of her closet. "It's gorgeous on you! Oh my gosh I'm so envious!"

"Woahh Kinkajou, Turtle is going to drool over you." Summer told her as she got a glance at Kinkajou's dress and shoes.