Welcome to Mr. Lick's

3rd Person POV

"Hey," Qibli said as Moon approached him.

"Hey, I'm so glad you got me outta there. My mom is so annoying" Moon said, climbing on his motorcycle behind him.

Qibli laughed.

"So, where are we going first?" Moon asked, wrapping her arms around him as he started the bike.

She'd ridden Qibli's motorcycle a few times now, so she wasn't terrified of it anymore, but she still wasn't completely used to it.

"You up for a refresher?"

Moon raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of refresher?"

"You'll see." 

They rode for a few minutes before Qibli pulled into the parking lot of an Ice cream shop?

"You made me quit studying so you could take me to get ice cream." Moon asked with a cocked brow.

"It's special ice cream." Qibli promised, gesturing for her to follow him.

He opened the door and stepped aside to let Moon pass. "Ladies first."

Moon rolled her eyes, but she was smiling, nonetheless.

She lifted her head to look at her new surroundings, and almost as soon as she did, she gasped.

There was literally ice cream and candy everywhere.

Heaven.

"Qibli?" She asked him "How did you know I was in love with candy?"

Qibli grinned. "I have my ways"

Moon playfully shoved him and continued looking around. Hanging from one wall to another was a huge banner that said:

Mr. Lick's Ice cream and Gelato *Over 200 flavors*

It was no exaggeration. It looked like there were about a billion flavours, including ketchup, roasted garlic and mustard.

Moon giggled and grabbed his hand. "Let's go. I wanna check this place out." She said, dragging him to the ice cream.

"The best part, is that they let you have as many samples as you want." Qibli said, asking for a mustard sample.

"Ew, why would you want mustard flavoured ice cream?" Moon asked as they went to see the other flavors.

"It's not for me." Qibli said. He handed her the sample.

"What do I do with it?" Moon asked.

"People usually put it in their mouths and swallow it." Qibli explained like she was five.

"Uh, No way." Moon said, shoving his hand away.

"Come on, If you do it, you can either punch me in the stomach as hard as you want, or you can make me eat any flavour you want." Qibli pleaded.

"It is kinda hard not to punch you sometimes."

Qibli nudged her with his elbow. "If you eat the ice cream--"

Moon cut him off and turned to face him.

"But, I also really want to see your face when I make you eat garlic flavored ice cream." She said.

Qibli grinned. "That's the spirit--Wait garlic?" His face visibly paled as he stared at her.

Moon plugged her nose and swallowed the mustard he'd given her, right before gagging so hard she almost fell forwards.