Not An Accident

Moon's POV

It's been at least three weeks and still no luck with Summer. Actually, lately she's been more distant than usual... I really wonder why.

3rd Person POV

"We're back!" QIbli announced as he set his tray next to Moon's in the cafeteria.

Moon stared, speechless at the mountain of fries he'd given himself.

"Qibli," She said as he took a bite into one of his two bacon burgers.

Qibli looked at her. "Mhmm?"

"How do you eat so much but still manage to be so skinny?"

Qibli laughed and set his burger down.

He leaned back, flexing his rather impressive muscles with a grin.

"That's not skinny." He told her.

Moon rolled her eyes, but she felt a faint blush rise to her cheeks.

Qibli flashed her a satisfied, cocky smile, which made Moon steal one of his fries.

"My fry!" He cried.

"Oh relax." Moon said with a wave of her hand. "You still have three thousand left."

"One fry could make a huge difference." Qibli muttered, making Moon laugh at him.

"Oh Em Gosh. You guys are actually so adorable!" Kinkajou suddenly blurted from Moon's other side. "I can't believe you guys are officially like, dating now! Well, I think everyone saw it coming, but still! Couple goals pic!" She snapped a picture of Moon and Qibli's confused faces. "Aww, you guys are wearing the same expression. This is so gonna be the profile pic for 'Pyrrhia High's Couple Goals'. You know, my shipping account where I totally spy on people or interview them and stuff. I learn a lot from it."

Moon was about to answer, but she was cut off by the sound of Qibli's phone ringing.

Qibli pulled his phone out of his pocket, glanced at the screen and groaned.

"Who is it?" Moon asked.

"My grandmother who has some kind of short term memory-loss problem." He explained, before answering his phone. "Hello?"

Qibli suddenly let out an exasperated sigh. "No Gramma, you didn't lose your phone."

He furrowed his brows. "How do I know? Cause what are you talking to me on?"

Qibli pinched the bridge of his nose. "Okay. You're good? Kay, I gotta go."

"What?! No! I'm not trying to get rid of you!"

"No, I don't hate you--no don't hang up!"

"Oh you don't know how? You tap the red thing on the bottom."

"No, I'm not making fun of you! Okay, you know what? Bye. My teacher wants me to fly to France with him."

"Yes, the one in Europe. What other France is there?"

"Okay, bye."

"Yeah. bye."

"Great, Thanks, I get it. Now bye."

"Awesome. BYE."

He hung up the phone. "Finally." He whispered to himself.

"Jeez that's a conversation I'll never forget." Kinkajou said.

Qibli sighed. "I'm just glad it's over."

"France? Seriously?" Winter asked with an eyebrow raised.

Qibli shrugged. "She believed it."