Yeah... a squirrel

This song will never get old

Hotling Bling - Drake

Winter's POV

History sucks. That's all I have to say.

3rd person POV

Winter was in history class. His least favorite class by far. It was worse than all his other least favourite classes. And his teacher, Mr Webs didn't make the subject any better. In fact he just made it worse... didn't think that was possible did you? Well, Webs was the kind of teacher who would say something like, 'this scholar subject helps you to improve your lexical skills.' Don't know what that means? Neither does Winter.

"And that is why someone did something sometime..." Said Webs.

Winter was pretty sure Web's had said something else, but that was what he'd heard. Winter didn't get the point of learning history. How was knowing the death date of Christopher Colombus gonna help him in life?

Maybe history would've been slightly less boring if they had an interesting teacher... instead of this one who wore the same loose khaki pants and a baggy button-down shirt. Every single day.

"And then there was a bread shortage." Webs continued.

Who cares?

. . .

honestly raccoons are more interesting than this

...honestly raccoons are more interesting than this.

Winter snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Webs talking about another group project.

"You will all classify yourselves in groups of two or three and you will have to write a paper on one of the matters we discussed today." Webs said slowly.

Excuse me? Discussed?!

"Winter!" Said Kinkajou, clapping her hands. "Come here, we're making our groups." She gestured him over.

"Okay wait. What was he talking about?" Winter asked them as he came closer.

"Same as always. White people fighting." Qibli answered.

Winter scoffed. "Be more specific?"

"The English revolution." Moon told him.

"Teams!" Kinkajou interjected. "Turtle and I are working together, so that leaves you three!"

Winter didn't understand the looks Moon and Kinkajou were exchanging. Did they make up a language using eyebrows and blinking?

Moon seemed to have lost the argument, cause she let out a defeated sigh.

~~~

"Bye!" Kinkajou called after pulling Moon away for a 'Private Talk'. She was walking to Turtle's house after school. They were going their separate ways to work on their history projects. Winter took his car with Moon and Qibli, and he got kinda annoyed when Moon decided to sit in the back with Qibli.