Summer's Afraid of Pillows?

Toosie Slide - Drake

~~~

Winter's POV

Doesn't it suck when teachers act like you only have their class to worry about and pile you with a ton of homework? As if you don't have any other life than school, or no other classes, meaning no other homework. Apparently Webs is one of those teachers. Can never get enough of him. 

3rd person POV

Winter was in history, which seemed to be more boring than it usually was. Webs had been complaining at the beginning of class cause they were all being 'too noisy' even though class hadn't started. Because of that, he'd decided to assign everyone's seats for the day, and miraculously, Winter and his friends had all been separated, so there was no one to talk to when he got bored.

Webs spent the first fifty minutes talking about something Winter didn't think was necessary to know, so he tuned out the teacher until he began explaining their homework.

"So," The boring teacher started. "You will all put yourselves into groups of two and write a two thousand word essay about anything concerning World War Two." He explained.

This is gonna be fun... Winter thought sarcastically.

"You will hand in this essay next class." Webs continued.

"Wait—" Qibli called out. "Our next class with you is tomorrow."

"I believe that is correct." Webs said.

"You expect us to write a full two thousand words by tomorrow?!" Winter asked.

"That is also correct. Is there a problem?" Webs answered, like this was perfectly reasonable.

"We have other classes, you know." Summer pointed out with furrowed brows.

"And other things to worry about." Someone who's name Winter didn't know added.

"What your teachers ask of you is none of my concern." Webs replied sternly. "All I care about is that you return this essay tomorrow. No questions asked."

"What if I do have questions?" Qibli asked.

"That's your problem. Class is over. See you all tomorrow." Webs said with a wave of his hand.

"Can I ask my questions though?" Qibli asked.

"No. Get out." Webs said.

Qibli and Winter exchanged an 'Is this man okay?' glance before Winter's phone vibrated, causing him to flinch. He pulled it out of his pocket and turned it on. It was a text from Summer.

Summer: Me and you?

This was all she wrote, but Winter knew what she meant. He was about to text back when he was interrupted by Webs.

"Mr. Snoww, is there something more important on your cellular device than what I'm saying about your assignment?"

Winter looked up and met the teacher's cold glare.

"You said class was over." He countered with a smirk.

The girl beside him snorted a laugh.

Webs looked like he wanted to say something, but he clearly knew Winter was right, so he simply sat back down at his desk, muttering something about teenagers and smart-mouths.

Winter smiled in satisfaction, then looked over at Summer and nodded.

Summer smiled back just as the bell rang, and students rushed out of the class, complaining loudly about the assignment.