New Years Eve!

Still don't know my name - Labrinth 

I'm obsessed🖤✨

Look at me updating quickly! I was like on a roll or something with this one I'm actually really proud of it. We gonna skip over christmas cause its irrelevant. Its new years now y'all

~~~

Turtle stood in the corner trying to blend in with the wall as he watched people walked past him without a glance. One girl looked like she was about to walk straight through him like he was invisible. For a second, Turtle wondered if he was to these people. He had to move out of her way so she wouldn't run into him.

He pulled out his phone as Kinkajou sent him a selfie of her and Moon next to the pool outside.

Kinkajou : where are you?

Turtle : I went to the bathroom I'll be back

Kinkajou : kk we're outside by the pool❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕☁︎🧃🧃🧃❅👙👙

Turtle let out a chuckle when he saw the message.

"You're literally at a party and you're standing in a corner by yourself?"

He looked up to see Anemone standing there with some other freshman cheerleader. She didn't let him answer. "Whatever. You do you I guess. We're getting drinks." They both walked away and disappeared into another room without a second glance.

Turtle found another hallway and went in but he stayed close to the wall so he wasn't in anyone's way. He knew his plan failed when someone ran into him.

"Watch where you're GOING!"

"Sorry!" He looked up to see a tall girl with firey red hair and bright blue eyes.

She frowned at him. "You look like a rug."

Turtle blinked. He didn't know what to do with that information.

The tall girl looked confused for a second. "Wait was that mean? I've been told not to be so loud with my thoughts anymore."

"Uh, no it's—"

"Okay good. SEE? I can be NICE!"

Turtle looked around. He didn't know who she was talking to, but she definitely turned a few heads.

"Okay I'm gonna go find my friends. Friend. And his friends. I have one friend but his friends don't like me. Isn't that funny HAHAHA! I know right?"

What a weird person.

But then again Turtle couldn't be one to judge. "Um, yeah. Do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Yes its definitely over there." She pointed down the hall. "They left these little candies beside the door but it just felt like a test. GUESS WHAT! I PASSED! I didn't take ANY."

"Okay. Thank you." Turtle ducked passed her and found the door she was talking about. She was right there was a bowl of hard candy on a mini table next to the door. Turtle frowned at it but he didn't take any either.

As soon as he closed the door behind him, the noise of the party went quieter. He leaned against the door and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his stress-induced anxiety. Parties were stressful. They weren't supposed to be, but for someone lie Turtle, they were. But he had to stay for Kinkajou.

He laughed at himself mentally. What would she even say if she saw me like this? She'd probably think I'm pathetic and dump me for some taller, hotter athletic football player.