"She just used my name"

Summer's POV

For those of you who think being pretty, and famous, and rich, is fun and heavenly, you're wrong. So unless you like being followed around by stalker paparazzi 24/7, or being stared at by everyone when you're just walking through Zara, or when you're just trying to enjoy time at a mall with your mother and random people just come up to you and ask for a selfie, then never wish to be famous.

My name is Summer Bright. I'm the daughter of all-famous Kailyn Bright, famous model and CEO of Kailyn Kelari Cosmetics, KKB fragrance, KKB Swim and KKB Skin, by the way. We moved from LA to Pyrrhia cause my mom wanted a break from all the drama of Hollywood. Anyways, soon we'll be outta here and back in LA so I'll try not to complain too much.

3rd person POV

"I'll be home late today okay?" Kailyn said to her daughter through the open window of her pink Rolls Royce. "I have another shoot. But I love you and I promise I'll be home as soon as I'm done."

Summer smiled at her mother and tucked a strand of her long, burgundy hair behind her ear. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Just enjoy the shoot and make sure you text me." She said

Kailyn smiled back. "What did I ever do to deserve such an independent, beautiful daughter like you?"

Summer beamed at her. "Okay, enough complimenting. It's only a matter of time before someone recognizes you. Come on, chop chop get moving!"

Kailyn laughed and waved at Summer as she drove off.

Summer stared in the direction her mother had gone for a while, before turning to face the huge Pyrrhia High building.

And so the hell begins. Summer thought as she made her way into her school.

She pulled out her phone started scrolling through her instagram, but she hadn't even made it ten steps into the school when she heard someone say something to her. Not by her name of course. No one knew her name in the school. Except that highly observant kid in her grade.

What's his name again? Qibli I think.

"Hey." She looked up to see a tall guy with chocolate brown hair grinning flirtatiously at her.

"What do you want" Summer said, exasperated.

The guy wasn't ugly. He was actually pretty cute, but Summer really wasn't interested in a guy that liked her only for her looks.

"Feisty." the guy said. "Aren't you gonna ask my name?"

Summer rolled her eyes and walked around him. The guy easily caught up to her and started walking backwards, but in front of her so he could talk to her. "I'm Jaquive, by the way. But most people call me Jack." He told her.

( Ight just so yall stop crying over the fact that I made Clay's bro a little out of character I changed his name I just said the first ridiculous thing that came to mind. (its also an inside joke))

"Don't care." Summer said as she continued striding down the hall.

Jaquive suddenly stopped walking, which made Summer almost run into him. "Are you gonna let me get to class?" She said as he blocked her path when she tried to walk around him.

Jack shook his head. "We still have twelve minutes."

Summer rolled her eyes again. "What do you want?" She asked  again.

Jaquive smirked and cocked his head slightly. "You're really beautiful." He said

Summer cocked a brow. "I know."