Moon the Morning Person

Babyyyy this too good

Industry Baby - Lil Nas X ft. Jack Harlow

The video isn't for kids so if u think u too young to see a bunch of (Sensored) naked men dancing in a prison shower, don't watch. But don't come for me I warned y'all😂

~~~

Three hours and a lot of hot water later, Moon had finally managed to get the slime out of Qibli's hair.

"Okay, it's the middle of December. My room has no business being this hot." Moon said, making her way into her closet to change her top.

"I think I just realized I've never been here before," Qibli said when she came back out. He'd picked up a framed photo of Moon, her mom and her grandma on a trip to Africa when Moon was six years old.

Moon was quiet for a moment, trying to recall a time Qibli had been in her hosue. She couldn't.

"Oh wow, you're right." She smiled, remembering the first time she went to Qibli's house all those months ago. "Bienvinido a mi casa, then."

He let out a chuckle. "This you?" he asked, showing her the photo.

"Yeah," Moon answered, "Me, my mom, her mom and our pet lion in front of my Aunt's house in Congo." Little Moon in the photo was carrying a really small grey cat and had a huge front-toothless grin on her face.

Qibli smiled, picking up another one. "You were adorable."

"Were?" Moon echoed. "Excuse me, I'm insulted."

Qibli gasped. "Is Older Moon jealous of Younger Moon?"

"Well Younger Moon has all your attention right now, so yeah, a little."

Qibli grinned, putting the frames carefully back in place. "Older Moon's still my favorite."

Moon let out a small chuckle as she turned on her desk lamp, then went to turn off the main light cause it was getting too bright. "I know she is."

She went to her bathroom to start her almost nightly hair routine, (shea butter, comb, brush, repeat) tied her recently straightened hair into a tight bun, placing a bun-sized hairnet over it and finally, wrapping it in a light pink bonnet so she wouldn't have to struggle the next morning.

"Do you think I should get neon green bantu-knots?" she asked as she made her way back into her room to find Qibli chilling on her bed.

Qibli moved his phone and propped himself up on his elbows. "I beg your pardon?"

"Neon green bantu-knots." She repeated. "On me."

"Yes." Qibli answered, grinning. "Definitely."

She climbed on top of him and reached for his phone--having left hers on her desk-- and unlocking it with her face ID. "Look at this." She opened a safari tab and typed a few words before showing him the screen.

"Ooh, I like that."

"I know same!" Moon agreed. She looked at the pictures again. "Ugh, but it might be a little too bold for me."

"You could get purple ones? That'd be closer to your comfort zone." Qibli suggested. He reached up and fixed a part of her tank top that was awkwardly tucked under the rest. "And work your way up to green."

"That'd be cute," she tapped a short sequence on his chest with her fingers as she thought about it. "But my hair's always been such an important part of my life maybe it's time I do something bold with it."

"Maybe. But you don't have to rush into it."

Moon let out a soft laugh, "When did hair become so stressful?"