Untitled Part 21

"What the hell is this?" Brian asked me.

In the last few weeks, I've been wanting to make things right with Brian. He has avoided coming around any of us. So, I told Matt I was paying Brian a visit. Matt looked skeptical, but agreed. I also took some shrimp jambalaya that I know he loves.

"Gonna let me in?" I asked.

"Oh. Shit, sorry. Come in." He said, letting me inside. I shoved the container at him.

Brian raised his eyebrows at me.

"Is this what I think it is?" He asked happily.

"Yes. It's a peace offering." I sighed.

"Girl, ya didn't have to do this. But, thank you." He grinned, putting it in the fridge.

He looked at me painfully and sighed.

"Tatum, I'm so fucking sorry about everything. I really am." He said.

"Me too. Can we put this shit behind us and move the fuck on? I miss your ugly ass hanging around." I smirked, watching him laugh hard.

"You think I'm fucking hot, but sure. We can. How are you and Matt?" He asked.

"Really good." I grinned.

"You know, I'm actually happy for you guys. I know I didn't act like it, but I am." He grinned.

"Thanks. What about you and Michelle?" I asked.

"We are actually talking and working on things surprisingly. That's part of why I haven't been around much." He grinned.

"Good. I'm glad it's not because of me or Matt." I said.

"No, it's not. And I told Michelle that she needs to apologize to you. Well, to everyone actually. She wasn't always the easiest to get along with, but she is really trying. I'm asking that everyone give her a chance." He said.

"I will. I need to tell her I'm sorry for calling her a bitch that one day." I sighed.

Brian laughed and shook his head.

"She had that coming to her. I told her so." He grinned.

"She kind of did." I smiled.

"Give me a hug, dammit. I've missed you." He said, holding his arms out to me.

I smiled and hugged him. I've missed Brian. He was always fun to hang out with and treated me well. He smiled when we pulled apart.

"And I may have heard a rumor." Brian smirked at me.

"My tits are real. I still think Gena's are fake." I said, watching Brian laugh hard.

"God, I did miss you! But no, that wasn't it." He laughed.

"What did you hear?" I asked.

"That Matt asked you to move in." He grinned.

"You guys are worse than fucking women!" I yelled.

"Indeed, we are. You say yes yet?" He asked.

"The jury is still out." I sighed.

"Tatum, let me tell you something about Matt. That is the most loyal man I've ever met when it comes to a relationship. Yeah, he gives off the vibe of being a badass, but when it comes to the woman he loves, he is a big softie. Between us? The man has never been so happy before since you two got together. It's sickening." Brian grinned.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Say yes. It's obvious you feel the same way about him. Don't let this pass you by." Brian said seriously.