Untitled Part 20

"Jesus fucking christ! I just want a goddamm car! Need me to say it in Spanish?" I growled at my insurance agent over the phone.

Since they haven't found my car, my insurance company won't give me a dime to get a new one. It pisses me off. It's been well over a month and they just keep dicking me around.

"We have to wait another month, then if it doesn't turn up by then, we will cut you a check." The agent explained.

"Yeah, because I have nothing to do for the next month, you asshole!" I yelled, hanging up.

My parents have stopped over at Matt's house today. My father was convinced that Matt was in the mafia when he saw his house. After Matt finally showed him awards and some music videos, my dad relaxed. My mother just rolled her eyes at my dad the entire time. Matt found it all hilarious. Now they are staring at me.

"Nice people skills, Tatum." My dad glared.

"The guy was a dick." I grumbled.

"Tom is a very nice man. Be nice to him." My mother said.

"Was Tom crying by the time you finished chewing his ass?" Matt smiled.

"No, but that can be arranged." I muttered.

"Babe, sit down. Relax a little." Matt grinned, pulling me to sit in his lap.

My mom smirked, while my dad rolled his eyes at us.

"Kid, you realize that if any of us had told her to relax, she would of taken our heads off, right?" My dad laughed to Matt.

"Eh, she's not really mad right now. I know when she's really mad. She's irritated is all." Matt grinned.

It's so strange to me that Matt has this calming effect on me. Him and Brian seem to be the masters of calming my anger. I also find it odd since Matt has a temper himself, though I have yet to see it. Lacy told me I don't want to see it either.

"Glad you're healing up. You thought about those counseling sessions?" My mom asked.

"Oh god." I groaned.

"It could help you. Just think about it." My mom said.

I have thought about it. I don't want to go. I hate telling strangers about my feelings. It's bullshit if you ask me. I've been doing ok with not thinking about it. I have problems being in crowds at the moment though. It feels like that man could be there, watching me or something.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you that I got a security system set up for your house. There are alarms and cameras. You can thank your uncle for it." My dad sighed.

"What?" I snapped, hearing this.

"He insisted, Tatum. I didn't want him hanging around your house. That was the other option." My dad sighed.

"Jesus christ." I groaned.

"Well, we better head out. I'll leave you to explain all this to Matt." My dad smirked.

"Thanks." I glared.

Once they left I sat across from Matt in the living room. Matt leaned his chin on his hand grinning a little.

"Joe told me about your uncle." Matt finally said.

"That little asshole!" I yelled.

"I've been wanting to ask about it." Matt sighed.

"Fuck." I whispered.

"Care to explain?" He asked.

"Well, Zander is the leader of the Hell's Angels. My dad didn't follow in his footsteps. They rarely talk. But, if my dad contacted him, it means Zander already knew what happened or my dad is really, really pissed off." I sighed.