Untitled Part 48

And now, we are on tour. First stop, fucking Vegas. In a way, it does hold some good memories for me. It was the night that I knew I wasn't letting Tatum go again. I grinned a little at the thought of rushing to pack and make it to the airport. I remember being in a panic that I wouldn't catch her in time. But I did. The relief that washed over me when I saw her that night is one I'll never forget.

"Berry brothers reporting for duty!" I heard the twins yell.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to see those two jackasses saluting me. Tatum giggled at them. I had asked both of them to make sure Tatum was by them at all times while I was on stage. Of course they act like this. Why wouldn't they?

"Can you two dipshits handle this?" I smirked at them.

"This adorable, sweet, innocent woman?" Jason smiled, wrapping an arm around her.

"Get the fuck off of my girl." I growled at him.

"Dude, wanna pound on your chest like a fucking gorilla too?" Matt Berry asked me.

I let out a growl at them. Jason rolled his eyes at me and removed his arm from Tatum. I pulled her into me, hearing her giggle. I grinned down at her.

"Behave. No fights unless they start it first." I grinned at her.

"Bullshit." She mumbled.

"Let's go, my queen!" Jason yelled to her.

"Hey! That is not a name you get to call her!" I yelled out.

"Fuck you, Gates!" Mattie laughed.

"Dicks." I muttered.

"Calm down. I'm in good hands. You know this." She told me.

"I know." I smiled, kissing her.

"Let's go. Suck face later." Matt grumbled at us.

"Go on. You'll be awesome as always." She told me.

"Love you." I whispered to her.

"Love you more. Now go before Macho Man Randy Savage comes flying off the top rope at you." She smirked, referring to Matt.

I let out a laugh and headed to meet the guys. We all did our preshow rituals and waited for our queue. Hitting the stage, I heard the crowd roar. I grinned. I've missed this.

It had been one hell of a crowd tonight. The adrenaline high all of us get afterwards is one that I crave all the time. I yanked off my sweat soaked shirt as soon as I could. I looked around and didn't see Tatum. My heart lurched slightly. I reminded myself that she was with the Berry's. She is fine. I need to calm down.

Then I heard that giggle from down the hallway. The guys and I let out a laugh when we saw her. The twins are pushing a cart with some large amps on it, and Tatum is sitting on top of it. They came to a halt in front of us. I smiled up at her.

"You said treat her like royalty." Jason shrugged.

"They said I walk too slow." Tatum grinned down at me.

"So you put her on top of the equipment? Something wrong with a piggyback ride?" Johnny laughed.

"Yeah. Gates would break our legs. This is safer." Mattie chuckled.

I reached up and pulled her off the amps. I waved at the Berry's as they headed off. Matt smirked at her.

"Hit anyone tonight?" He grinned.

"Just your light tech guy." She shrugged.

"Tim? What the hell did he do? He barely talks!" Matt exclaimed.