Untitled Part 42

After we got into bed, Thor came over for a few pets from us. I grinned when he laid on the floor. Tatum laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling. I leaned up so I could look down at her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't really know. I know that sounds dumb, but I just don't even know where to begin." She told me.

"Don't think anymore tonight." I said.

"I can't stop letting my mind race. I hate it." She sighed.

Everything inside of me told me to not kiss her. But, I couldn't take it anymore. For almost a year, I've wanted to be with her again. I leaned down and pressed my lips over hers. Tatum gasped quietly, but didn't pull away. Oh god, I've missed her.

Sparks flew throughout my body as I deepened the kiss. Tatum's arm came around my neck and I pulled her against me as I laid on my back. She laid half over me with her leg draped over mine.

"Please don't regret this tomorrow, Brian." She whispered, pulling away suddenly.

"Not a chance in hell." I muttered, kissing her deeply again.

I reached around her, pulling her to sit up and on top of me. Never once did we pull apart from the other one.

Her tounge flicked just barely over mine, making me moan. I held her tighter as our kisses became frantic and needy. We held each other as close as we possibly could to the other one. We both finally broke away from each other at the exact same time.

"I love being here with you." I whispered, resting my forehead against hers.

"Me too." She whispered.

"I don't want you to regret kissing me tonight either." I said.

"Brian, I know I'm drunk, but I'm well aware of what I'm doing." She told me.

"I've felt this way for a while." She said quietly.

I leaned up and looked at her. I felt myself smiling. I'm so fucking happy. For the first time in a long time, I'm really happy.

"I've wanted to tell you for months that I'm in love with you. I always have been. I'm so sorry it took me so long to figure it all out. I am." I said.

"Same here. I tried to push it away. I really did. I missed you all the time." She said tearfully.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah." She sniffled.

"I love you. Like, I really love you. You know me better than anyone Brian." She said.

"You have made me the happiest man alive." I muttered, kissing her hard.

"God, Tatum." I mumbled, kissing along her neck.

Tatum leaned her head back to give me better access to her neck. I kissed my way up it, tugging gently at her ear. Tatum let out a quiet moan. Oh those tiny moans that she does. They drive me to the brink of insanity.

"I'll do anything to have you back. Anything." I said kissing along her collarbone.

"You want passwords to my email, you got it. You want to see my messages, have at it. I'm not kidding, Tatum. You mean the world to me. I will not let you down again." I said against her neck.

"Please, baby." I whispered, kissing her lips gently.

"Don't fuck it up. They'll never find your body." She grinned, making me laugh.