Untitled Part 6

I got done with my meeting and had enough time to go home and get ready. I felt annoyed when I left there today. Fucking assholes. This bitch that leads the therapy sessions has to be on massive drugs. No one is that fucking happy. She is the female version of Mr. Rogers. Dumbass.

I got dressed in a pair of jeans with a black t-shirt that has a picture of a unicorn on it. The shirt says, 'Be A Unicorn, Not A Twatopotamus' on it. Yes, I even wear it in public. I don't give a shit.

I just got done with my hair and makeup when the doorbell rang. I grinned when I saw Brian in a pair of jeans and a black shirt. He took off his sunglasses, reading my shirt. He laughed, shaking his head at me.

"Know what I enjoy about you?" He asked.

"My bitchy personality?" I asked.

"Well, that too. The fact that you just don't care what others think." He smiled.

"I don't have time to care what others think. What good is that going to do me?" I asked him.

Brian sighed with a smile at me. He grabbed my hand, hugging me close to him. I curled against his chest, inhaling his scent. God, he smells so good all the time.

"Ready? I gotta grab some beer at the gas station first." He told me.

"Yep." I said, locking up my house.

Brian drove his car today, which is a very nice BMW. Makes my Hyundai Elantra look like shit. Whatever. I'm glad he is happy with it.

We got to the gas station. I went in to help him carry out the beer. As we are standing in line, I heard a gentlemen speaking in Spanish behind me.

"Esa perra esta caliente." I heard one laugh.

He just said that bitch is hot. Since I am the only female in the store, I had a pretty good feeling it was directed at me. My temper started to flare. Deep breath.

"La follaría." I heard them laugh.

The other guy just said he would fuck me. Oh hell no. I took four years of Spanish in high school. I'm also a bilingual teller at work. I'm very fluent in Spanish. I spun around and glared at them.

"Cortaré tu corazón y me lo comeré." I glared.

Brian looked at me just as surprised as the two I'm telling them that I will cut their hearts out and eat it. The two guys looked shocked as all hell.

"Uh, sorry." The one said in English.

"Asshole." I growled.

"Deep breaths, doll." Brian smiled at me, paying for our purchase.

As Brian paid, I stood glaring at the two dickheads in front of me. Both of them were becoming increasingly uncomfortable by my stare.

"Let's go, princess. You don't need to attend more anger management classes." Brian smiled.

"Dickheads." I scoffed at the two.

I grabbed the beer and followed Brian out of the gas station. The whole time he is chuckling quietly at me. When we got in his car, he turned and smiled at me.

"You speak Spanish, huh?" He smiled.

"I'm our bilingual teller at work. Yes I do." I said.

"And what was all of that in there?" He smiled.

I explained exactly what they said and what I had said. Brian's eyes went wide at me.

"Ok sweetie. We can't cut people's hearts out and eat them. There are laws against that." He said amused.