Untitled Part 46

"Thank you for today." I told Brian after everyone left.

"For letting them inside? Tatum, they are human beings for christ sake. And he is your family. Don't thank me for that." He said seriously.

"People don't treat them that way though. It was nice of you." I grinned.

"Don't worry about it. He's welcome here any time. They all are. Once everyone got past being scared shitless, we had a great time." He smiled.

I let out a laugh, shutting the lights off downstairs. As we entered the hallway to Brian's bedroom, he made me stop.

"Is everything ok? What did he want?" He asked.

"To get my permission to kill Gage." I said matter of factly.

"What did you say?" Brian whispered, his eyes not leaving mine.

"I said no." I told him.

Brian was quiet. Too quiet. He looked at his feet and nodded his head.

"It won't change what happened." I explained.

"Maybe not, but he doesn't deserve to fucking breathe the same air as you." He seethed.

His head snapped up at me. His eyes are black with rage. I wasn't expecting this type of reaction from him at all. I'm shocked. I really am.

"You should of let him do it." Brian said.

"Brian! What the fuck!? I would have that on my conscious for the rest of my life!" I shrieked.

"I don't think you would. I think you'd sleep better knowing he wasn't around to hurt anyone again!" He yelled.

I jumped at his voice. Brian has never, ever yelled at me. Yell at his friends? Sure. But me? Nope. I'm very nervous now. I can feel the rage emitting from him.

"Brian-" I started to say.

"No! Fuck that guy! That piece of shit should be dead!" He yelled, making me back up.

"I can't do it!" I yelled back.

"Why? He is a piece of fucking shit, Tatum!" Brian yelled, inching closer to me.

"Stop." I whispered.

"No! I thought you were gone that night! He almost took you away from me!" He yelled.

"Brian, you're scaring me." I whispered through my tears.

Brian leaned back from me some. He has a horrified look on his face. His hand came up to cover his mouth for a moment before dropping it again.

"Oh god. Tatum. Baby, I'm so fucking sorry!" He whispered, hugging me.

I let him hug me, but didn't hug back. I don't know what to think about all of this. Brian looked down at me and shook his head.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I swear I didn't. I just...I hate that I didn't protect you that night." He whispered.

"You did though. Don't you get it?" I sniffled.

"Not like I wanted to." He said sadly.

"You did. Please don't think you didn't." I whispered.

Brian pulled me into a deep kiss. My body melted against his instantly. My hands came up to hold his face closer to mine as we kissed each other.

"Fuck!" Brian panted, backing me against the wall.

My hands are undoing his belt as fast as possible. Brian yanked my shirt over my head and I did the same to him. I bit at his neck, getting a loud moan from him.