Chapter 11- Terms and Conditions part 2

This is a long chapter for you guys, I just hope you guys like this chapter. I am on the fence about it, not really sure how you guys will like it or how you guys will react to the outcome of this chapter. Please, dont forget to comment and vote if you do actually like/love this chapter. I hope you all keep reading and following this story. Thanks and enjoy.

SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES, I WAS UP LATE LAST NIGHT TYPING THIS AND I DO BELIEVE I FELL ASLEEP IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS..

Whines8~

*************************************************************************************

Chapter 11- Terms and Conditions part 2

I stood there frozen against the wall, waiting for the pain to strike my body. I knew what was about to happen to me would not be pleasant, but I had nowhere to go and no place to hide; I knew I could do nothing but take what these three vampires before me were about to inflict on my sensitive skin. I knew this and I hated the feeling of being so weak. 

Taking in a shaky breath, I held it in as I readied myself for the pain their fangs would most likely cause as they invaded my flesh.

But, the pain never came; not even a prick. Instead, a new, but familiar voice shot out to my ears causing me to snap my eyes open and look in the direction the voice had came from.

It was the nice maid from earlier and she was looking straight towards the three Sullivan brothers with what looked to be disapproving eyes making the them look away from me and over to her. I watched still frozen in place as each one of them suddenly had a genuine smile plastered on their lips, “Oh, for goodness sake, I leave you three alone for a few minutes and already you have managed to frighten the poor girl even more than she already was,” she said with a shake of her head before casting her kind eyes on me, “I am so sorry dear,” she says to me before looking towards the guys again, “You three know how hard this situation must be for the girl, so why don’t you stop torturing her. Here are your drinks you request Master Cole, I’ll just lay the tray on the table,” the kind maid said as she moved more into the dining room revealing the said tray of drinks and walking over to place them in the center of the dining table as she said she would before turning back to where the Sullivan brothers and I were still standing against the wall. 

Jayden was the first to step away from me, but not before giving me a playful smile, which surprised me right out of my frozen state, “My apologies, we shouldn’t have played with you like that. Forgive me and my brothers, Love,” he said to me in his deep but gentle voice before turning to the kind maid who was stood by the edge of the table, “Thanks for the drinks Marla, you are way to kind to us,” Jayden said as he walked up to the kind maid, who I now know to be named Marla, and gave her a light kiss on the side of her cheek before going back to his pervious seat at the table and grabbing a wide fluted wine glass filled with a red liquid that seemed to coat to the insides of the clear glass. I knew right away what type of drink that was and it was in every glass sat on the tray except for one. I cringed back into the wall at the sight of the obvious blood which the two brothers still standing by me took notice of. Thankfully they didn’t say anything to my reaction. 

Right as Jayden took his seat, Kendall on the other side of me took a step away from me, but sill kept hold onto my arm, “Sorry Darlin’, I just couldn’t resist going along with my brothers here,” he said as he let go of my arm and slapped Cole, who was still standing incredibly close to me, on his shoulder before looking back to me, “But it was fun to watch you freakout a little, your very easy to scare,” he said as he turned away from me after giving a wink and walking towards the table as well. And just as his brother did moments ago he gave Marla a kiss on the side of her cheek and flashed her a grin, “Marla, you’ve known us for a long time. You Know we like to kid around, it was just some harmless fun we swear,” he said with a deep chuckle that was just as nice sounding as his voice.