Chapter 42 - Unwanted Surprises

Okay you guys here is the next chapter of MCWAV. I had all intentions of uploading this at 5 am this morning but for some reason Wattpad wouldn't let me copy and paste from my Microsoft word doc. So I had to figure out another way. Anyway, Now I'm worried that it will have unknown errors so please forgive me if this chapter does. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and don't forget to comment, vote and tell your friends about my story. 

Whines8... Enjoy

********************************************************************

Chapter 42- Unwanted Surprises 

One... two... three... four... five, counting, this is what I've been doing for the pass few seconds, six... seven... eight, counting. At the moment I had my eyes squeezed shut and like an insane person I was silently counting, hoping to God that once I got to ten the banes of my existence would disappear like they were never here.

At ten, I opened my eyes with just a little slither of hope only because when my eyes were closed I hadn't heard their voices not even once. But, to my dismay, that small slither of hope was short lived as my eyes focused once more on the three brothers who I was certain were put on this earth to torture me.

"If you're done with the dramatics, I think upstairs in the loft is best," Cole said impatiently making me shoot a glare towards him, "I'm not going anywhere with you," I said angrily before shooting the same glare towards Kendall and Jayden, "Any of you."

"Why are you guys even here, I thought Carmela made it clear I didn't want you coming here until I was ready to talk?"

Kendall gave a light grin, clearly not phased by my tone, "We help her open this club and besides, Carmela's our sister, she couldn't ban us even if she tried."

That comment made my blood boil even more, "Still, I was told you three agreed not to come by here until I was ready. Carmela told me you promised to give me my space," I hissed out trying my hardest not to draw any more attention to myself then there already was; no thanks to the Sullivan's.

Cole didn't miss a beat as he stepped closer towards the bar, leaning over it almost as he spoke next, "We gave you space, almost a weeks worth of space, now it's time we talk. We're tired of waiting for you to get over it already, there's things we need to handle now," he hissed back in obvious annoyance, which only made me more mad.

My face must have shown just how livid I was, because suddenly Jayden had quickly stepped closer to the bar as well, "Look, What Cole is trying to say here is, we hate how things went down back at the estate and we want to talk, maybe explain a little more... apologize a little better than we did before."

"Come on sweetheart, we know we don't deserve it, but could you at least give us another chance to explain," Kendall asked his face now clear of his signature smile.

At that moment, something dawned on me. Looking around at the brothers, then towards the people waiting patiently around the bar as they looked towards the brothers in fear and what looked to envy and for most of the women... want. I realized something, I have been a victim to the brothers manipulative and smooth talking games more often than I gave them credit for. Now, standing here face to face with all three of them once again, I finally see things a little clearer. This is what they did; what they do, this is how they always seem to get what they want. It was like they new just what to do and who was going to do what just the right way to get what they wanted.

Kendall always seemed to be able to get me to let my guard down just a little with that easy going smile and witty talk. Then, there was Jayden, he always seemed to make everything look, sound and feel better. He was always the one giving the kind and reassuring comments... always making me feel wanted, even needed in some way. Then there was Cole, with his strong, demanding presence. He always seemed to lead the conversation; always making sure they benefited out of a situation. Never taking no for an answer, he's always had an end game... a reason for everything he said and did. Cole made me feel uncertain about what I wanted and myself, he was intimidating and it worked in his favor because I always found myself second-guessing everything, my lines started to blur, my walls always seemed to become weak... And I was always on edge, trying to stay alert and above water.