Chapter 32- Week 3 part 1

Hey guys, sorry its a couple days late, I had to rewrite this chapter. I wasn't happy with the first one, to tell you guys the truth I dont know if I'm a hundred percent happy with this one either but you guys have waited long enough. SOOOO I hope you guys like this chapter its only a filler for what is to come in the next chapter. So please dont hate me for that. 

Okay Please dont forget to comment and vote and fan if you havent already and ENJOY the story. Thanks Whitney (Whines8)

*** Oh and just so no one gets confuse, you didnt miss anything, it is now 2 weeks later since the last chapter. So Amelia has now been at the estate for 3 weeks. ***

**********************************************************************************************

Chapter 32- Week 3 part 1

When I was around nine I went to my first foster home. I remember how scared I was and how much I wished I could go back to the orphanage, even though I hated the orphanage with a passion. But, I wanted to go back because it was what I knew, it was familiar, a place I had been since I was a baby. I didn’t know anything else and as much as I hated being there, I wasn’t ready to leave it. At such a young age I had excepted my misery and I wasn’t ready for a new one.

Once I was in the foster home, it quickly became everything I had feared it would be. I was fostered to a mean older woman named Ms. Linda. She was tough and worked me like a horse. I wasn’t aloud to play outside like all the other kids on my street, I wasn’t aloud to do much of anything; except for what she demanded I do. My time there was horrible. And I remember wishing every night, while I lay in my uncomfortable small iron rod bed in my even smaller room, to go back to the orphanage. Yes I would still be alone, with no friends or people around who loved me, but at least I was fed and taken care of properly.

It was only a matter of time before, Ms. Linda was finally found out and when she was I was shipped back to my old orphanage once again. I remember going back to the orphanage and feeling so relieved. My old misery was back and I reveled in it. I took comfort in all of it. At nine years old I concluded that being an orphan was better than being a foster kid.

Now twelve years later and here I am in a strange place, alone and confused, feeling like that little nine year old girl all over again. Only this time I wasn’t longing to go back to the orphanage, this time I was longing for something else… I just couldn’t figure out what it was just yet. 

As my mind came back to the present, I let my eyes focus on the sketch pad that was resting on my lap as I sketched away absentmindedly. I have been locked up in my room all day drawing, trying to relax my mind, but today it didn’t seem to be working. 

Analyzing my work, I quickly placed the pencil down as I took in the picture in front of me. It was a picture of my old run down orphanage from all those years ago. It surprised me how much I actually remembered about the place. It seemed my thinking about it moments ago triggered the memory. The sketch was almost exact to my memory of it, with its old red brick exterior and windows that went up the entire three stories. It had the old rusted iron rod fencing that wrapped around the entire property and cement steps that led up to the chipped white painted doors. 

The picture was spot on and the more I looked at it the more it brought back memories I’d rather not relive. Without even thinking about it, I suddenly tore the page from the sketch pad and ripped it into shreds. The picture looked as miserable as the real thing and I didn’t want to dwell on the memory any longer than I already have.