Chapter 30- Week 1 part 5

Hey guys hope you enjoy this update. and dont forget to COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN !! if you havent done it already. Also I just want to say that I've been going through my VERY FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE and editing it. the book is called A BROKEN HEARTED GIRL (its located on my Wattpad profile and I will be publishing it soon. I just may post an epilogue first) its a teen fiction drama with some romance and its very close to my heart, that book. I took experiences that have happened to me back when I was in high school and I put it in this book. Its to give people an inside look on what bullying and tormenting people does to their self esteem and emotions. This book is sad and instense but it also has a happy ending and parts that show that even people that are depressed and who feel alone and hurt can find love and happiness. SO anywho I just wanted to say if you have time I would like all my reader to go check out this book is was my very first story (that has been on Wattpad for quite some time now lol) and I haven't really tried to promote it or anything until now but yeah give it a chance and let me know what you think. OK enough of me talking 

ENJOY the update Whines8

***********************************************************************************************

Chapter 30- Week 1 part 5

Amelia’s POV

One thing I’ve learned in all the time I’ve been on my own, is that a person should be wise enough to know when to choose their battles and when to let it go, that’s just what I was doing. Ever since that redheaded women Vita and Damon left, I’ve had a million different questions swarming around in my head just itching to come out. There was a part of me that wanting to slam my hand down on the table and demand the brothers to stop all the games and secrets and tell me what was really going on. 

I mean, I wasn’t stupid or dense in the slightest and most importantly I wasn’t as naive as the brothers obviously thought I was. I may have come off as a very passive person since they brought me into their world but I wasn’t a pushover. The confusion of all the things that have transpired and my fear of being under one roof with vampires, creatures I never thought existed before, has had me kind of out of character. 

But, me being out of character, did not mean I haven’t been observant and what I watched happen between the brothers and their two obvious enemies, I was more than certain that the brothers were keeping something from me. And I had a pretty good feeling Vita was part of that something, I just didn’t know exactly how yet. 

But still I said nothing and agreed to let what had just took place, only a few moments previous, go as the brothers promised to explain everything later. I was sure I would never get a straight explanation especially from Cole, but I was also determined to get some answers whether it be from the brothers or another source. 

And speaking of another source, I smiled up at a possible one in the form of a tall, dark haired women who I now knew as the brothers sister, Carmela.

“Nice to meet you,” she said with a genuine smile on her face as she pulled up a chair from another table. 

Outstretching my arm I shook her hand, “Amelia, nice to meet you too. So, your their sister?”

She looks at the brothers before settling on me again, “Technically I’m their half sister, but sister nonetheless,” she says with a dismissive wave of her hand.