Chapter 10- Terms and Conditions part 1

Sorry for the late chapter, I've been a little busy. But I hope you like what I've uploaded today and I hope you vote and comment as well. I'll try to update quicker but not making any promises lol. 

Anyway, Enjoy this chapter I hope you guys like where I'm going with this story. It looks like this book is going to be alot steamier than I had originally planned lol. 

Enjoy Thanks for reading Whines8

**************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10- Terms and Conditions part 1

This was it, standing in front of the three identical brothers, each one of them gazing at me waiting for me to take my seat at the table, I knew my fate was now about to be given to me. 

With big, frightened eyes I stared toward Cole, silently pleading with him. I didn’t really know what it was exactly that I was pleading for, but it didn’t matter. I knew I didn’t want to be here and I knew that as soon as I sat down to join them, my life would change drastically even more than it had in the last day.

I had an intense feeling that whatever was written on the white pages that lay atop the table in front of me was more than I’d be able to handle. And with Cole’s words echoing in my head about not being able to refuse just made things worse. 

Squeezing my hands together nervously, I moved my eyes from Cole’s dark ones to the contract on the table. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, my stomach was doing unpleasant flips and turns and my breathing was shallow and shaky. 

Bitting my bottom lip in uncertainty, I silently cursed myself for ever signing the contract. I absolutely hated myself for not reading the contract before choosing to sign. I could say it was my own fault that I am in this situation and I knew I had no one else to blame for whatever was about to become of me. 

“Amelia,” I heard Cole’s voice say in a calm but commanding tone making me jump slightly in surprise. 

I shot my eyes back up to his and took a sharp breath in, “I told you to take a seat, will I have to help you with that?” he said just as calmly as before, but this time with an eyebrow raised and I could clearly hear the threat in his words. 

Knowing good and well what he was getting at, I slowing started to move towards the empty seat in front of me. I chose the chair furthest from all three brothers and reluctantly sat down. I placed my hands in my lap and waited silently for Cole to speak again. 

Not liking the way Cole and his brothers deep dark eyes were staring at me, I retreated my eyes to the contract in the center of the table again. I couldn’t take their unreadable and intense gazes.

“That’s much better, now we can get started,” Cole said as one of his large hands came into view as he picked up the top page of the contract and raised it above the table. My eyes followed his movements until I was staring at his face again.

“How about we start at the beginning,” Cole said his question sounding more like a statement than anything. I didn’t say anything to his statement which Cole seemed satisfied with as he quickly continued.