Chapter 50 - Admitting Truths

Hey everyone, I wanted to say that I'm sorry for the short update, but it has been crazy these last few weeks. I thought I would have had more time but I didn't. But at least I got something up before Christmas break and Im hoping that the chapter is still enjoyable. 

I want to thank every one of you who have been waiting patiently for me to update and giving me words of encouragement. It really helps me when Im trying to push out chapters. If I can update again before Friday I will let you know but I'm not gonna make any promises on that one. lol. I hope every one has a great holiday! 

sorry for any typos, errors or mistakes. 

Enjoy Whines8

***************************************************************************************

Chapter 50 - Admitting Truths 

"I'm gonna kill 'em!" Kendall yelled out just as he went marching pass me and towards the stairs, "Stay here, Amelia," he shot over his shoulder, to which I gave a nod to, still to out of sorts to speak fully yet. As I watched in a daze as Kendall disappeared down the large stairway and out of sight Carmela, who was suddenly standing by my side, startled me.

"What's going on?" she asked me as I turned fully to face her. She then got a good look at my neck and her eyes went wide before angrily narrowing in, "Which one of my idiotic brothers was it? Cole? Did he do this? You can tell me Amelia, did he do this to you?"

Finally seeming to find my voice, I shook my head, "No, it wasn't Cole... it was Jayden... Jayden bit me."

Carmela took a step closer to me at my response, "Are you serious," she said while shaking her head, "Cole, maybe even Kendall, but Jayden?" She looked me over one more time before taking me by the arm and pulling me towards the hall that led to her room, "Come on let's get you cleaned up and then you're going to tell me how this all happened."

Jayden's POV

I've been pacing the floors of my art studio since Amelia ran up stairs and away from me. I haven't even tried to find my brothers because I already knew they were on their way down here to find me. I've been trying to come up with some excuses for my brothers as to why I did what I did with and to Amelia, but if I was being honest with myself... I couldn't ... and I didn't want to. Because even thought I may have scared her, I don't regret anything that happened only minutes before.

That may sound selfish and maybe even wrong, but the way I felt and they way she felt under my hands, how her skin felt against my lips, I just can't find it in me to regret any of that. And I know I didn't just imagine her soft whimpers and moans of pleasure either... whether Amelia wanted to admit it or not, she enjoy what happened between us just as much as I did.

My pacing came to a halt when the door to the studio was thrown open revealing Cole and Kendall who were both glaring menacingly in my direction.

Before I had time to speak Kendall was on me, catching me off guard as he threw me up against one of the long windows along the far wall; my back hit the glass with a hard thud.

"You bit her man? Really Jayden? What were you thinking or were you even thinking at all!" Kendall yelled in my face as he sent a punch to my chest.

Sucking in a breath, I quickly collected myself and pushed him away from me, sending him towards the vacant area of the studio, "What the hell do you care? I don't have to explain myself to either of you," I said angrily as I shot a glare from Kendall to Cole who was still shooting daggers at me from the door.