Chapter 51 - Confused Feelings...And Bad Feelings

Hey everyone, It has been a very long time since I've updated. I know you guys have been waiting a long time, But to be honest, I needed a break. Sometimes when you get near the end of a book, it gets harder to finish and I want the ending of this book to be good and I was kind of stressing myself out a little lol. But Now that this chapter is up I only have one more chapter to go. It will be a long one so you will have to give me some time. All of my final chapters are long ones. There will be a book two so after the next chapter is done there will be a waiting period for the next book to begin. I hope you guys are not too mad at me for making you wait for a chapter and I hope you will support the final chapter and the second book when it is written. Thanks for being great fans and readers and I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Enjoy Whines8 DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE AND TELL A FRIEND OR TWO ABOUT MY WORK. 

***********************************************************************************

Chapter 51 - Confused Feelings... And Bad Feelings...

Amelia's POV

After what happened between Jayden and I, things got a even more tense around the Sullivan estate. I stayed in Carmela's room the rest of that night and we stayed up all night watching TV movies and eating junk food. On Thanksgiving Day, I made it a point to stay secluded from everyone until the very last five minutes before Thanksgiving dinner was to begin.

I didn't really want to face Eleanor and Nolan and I especially didn't want to face the brothers, most importantly Jayden. Because even though I was still furious with what he'd done, I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes just yet, and it wasn't just because I was angry. The moments before he tried to bite me, I had to admit were pleasantly intense and if it had not been for Jayden slipping up and trying to sink his teeth into me, I'm more than positive things would have gotten even more... intimate.

When Carmela took me in her room to clean me up and grill me about what happened, I ended up telling her that I didn't really know why I let things escalate so quickly with Jayden and I down in that studio, but the truth of it all was that I did know... I just didn't want to explain myself.

It was already confusing enough for myself to comprehend and I didn't want to deal with telling Carmela that I may have some feelings for one of her brothers. The contract I signed and the deal I made with the Sullivan brothers made my life complicated enough for me, me beginning to have feelings for one of the men I'm supposed to be marrying solely out of obligation of the contract I signed makes things go from complicated to down right crazy altogether.

When it was time to meet everyone downstairs for dinner, I took an extra five minutes in getting myself ready. I stalled as long as I could and before I knew it, Marla had knocked at my door, and then led me down the Sullivan's grand staircase and into their formal dining room.

For the first twenty minutes, dinner went by in a blur. I couldn't really focus on anything or anyone; instead I ate my bread and salad in silence. Then the strangest thing happened, Jayden suddenly shot up from his side of the table and stormed out of the dining room. Eleanor, confused with her son's abrupt action ran after him. Knowing Jayden's hasty departure had something to do with me, I went to stand and excuse myself from dinner. I didn't want things to get any more strained than they already were, but before I could get a word out, Carmela, quickly shot me a narrowed look, "No Amelia, you're not leaving," she said sternly.

Looking towards her I shook my head, "Carmela," I started to say only to be interrupted by Cole, "Maybe it's best she leaves."

"Cole!!" "Don't be an idiot!" "What's wrong with you, man?" Nolan, Carmela and Kendall said at once startling me and making Cole's relaxed face shift into a glare.