Chapter 20- Exploring Curiosity part 2

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter there is still another part to the whole (Exploring Curiosty chapter) so please be patient. Sorry for taking forever on this update. I'm gonna try to update all week since my kids are done with school (meaning Im done being a teacher for the year lol) so I will see how it goes. Any who please COMMENT AND VOTE Thanks.

Oh and I didn't read through this again yet to catch any mistakes so please let me know if you see any.

Whines8 ENJOY!!!!

**************************************************************************************

I jumped almost a foot in the air as the voice startled me before quickly turning to face her, “Marla! Oh hi, I was just exploring like you said-” I rushed out only to be cut off mid sentence by a stern looking Marla. 

“Yes, I did say that dear, but I said nothing about the bedrooms. As you may already have figured out, these belong to the Sullivan brothers,” Marla explains as she walks up to stand next to me, “This room in particular is Master Cole’s room,” she says as she tugs the door shut.

Looking at the door, that I knew now as Cole’s, my curiosity started to churn again in my head, “That’s Cole’s room?” I asked Marla even though she had already made this fact clear to me, “Yes. And the two on the other side of this hall belong to Kendall and Jayden. Now come along dear, for your own protection I would advise for future reference not to go into their bedroom’s.”

Marla then, began to lead the way back into the loft area and then into the hall that held my room. As I walked silently behind Marla I wondered why it was so wrong to just take a peek inside their rooms, it wasn’t like I was going to steal anything. Wanting an answer to my question, I spoke my thoughts out loud, “Why is taking a quick look around such a big deal?” I asked just as we reached my closed door. 

Marla turned to face me then, her stern look now gone as a soft smile took over her face, “Well, as you already know, the Sullivan’s are vampires dear, and they would know if you were in their rooms which they all consider very private. It would be very disrespectful to go into their rooms uninvited as this is their house and you are only a guest. Not to mention they would be very upset with you seeing as they take their privacy very seriously dear.”

Marla took that moment to open my door for me before ushering me inside as she continued to speak, “I’m sure your aware of Master Cole’s temper?” she asks as she walks in behind me. 

Her words instantly bring back the night Cole brought me here and the things he did and said. I was more than aware of Cole’s temper, “Yeah, I’ve had a small glimpse,” I say sarcastically which made Marla give a look of sympathy, “Yes, well then I’m sure you’ll heed my words dear. And as for Master Jayden and Master Kendall, they might seem more relaxed and open than Master Cole but they also can have their moments at times. Just, for your sake, keep out of the other hall okay?”

I gave a small nod, “Yeah, sure,” I said and returned the smile she gave me with a small one of my own before watching her walk back towards my door, “Oh, I actually came up here to inform you that the Sullivan’s will be home for dinner and would like you to join them. And Master Kendall wanted me to assure you that it will just be food on the menu this evening,” Marla said as she stepped out into the hall, her smile now a little playful and knowing as she told me Kendall’s little tidbit of information.