Chapter 43 - At A Crossroads part 1

Hey everyone I hope you enjoy the long chapter, to those who don't like backstories and long dialog at all... sorry. But it had to be done. Any way you guys no the drill. If there are errors or mistakes sorry in advance. Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE and tell a friend about my story. 

Enjoy, Whitney (Whines8)

***********************************************************************

Chapter 43 - At A Crossroads

Damon's POV

Rage... That's all I felt, that's all I ever felt, all I wanted to feel, complete and utter rage. Standing among the shadows in the coolness of the night I seethed with anger. My plan had failed, I had been insured I would have the window I needed to take the girl, but my source has shown to be unreliable.

Looking towards the large tall windows that took up the very top floor of the building I now stood a few yards away from, I watched the silent scene from afar as the Sullivan's, their bastard half human sister and her human play toy from the bar go back and forth. All the while, the one I failed to capture was sitting quietly on the couch looking as if she was just managing to keep it together.

I smiled at that; it was intriguing to see her try to stay strong when it was so pathetically clear that she was on the verge of tears. Humans were so weak willed, it was so easy to break them... literally and mentally and I had plans to do both to her, just for fun, as soon as I was done using her in my plan to destroy the Sullivan's and take my place as the next ruler of our world.

Walking to the edge of the old building's roof I was standing on across from The Den, I jumped to the ground quickly, making sure not to be seen by the clubs continuous patrolling security.

Once I knew I was clear, I made my way to my car and got in quickly, "You can consider our little agreement nonexistent now," I said to the blond that was currently sitting in my passenger seat as I started my car.

"What! Why? I did everything you asked me to do, I told you everything you needed to know," The blond whined irritating me even more than I already was.

I shot her a glare, "You lied about the Sullivan's! You told me they wouldn't be there tonight."

The blonds eye's got wide with fear as my angered tone echoed through the car, "I swear they weren't suppose to be there tonight. That human girl has been there for almost a week living with Carmela up in her loft and besides that one time I told you about, none of the Sullivan's has been by to see her once."

"Well you were wrong, now our deal is off," I said with finality, but the blond still continued to try and save face.

Placing her hand against my shoulder she pushed herself closer to me, "Please, I can do more... I can get you more information if you want... or maybe I can do something else for you...and if you want that something else can be done right now... Whatever you want."

I'd already known this girl was desperate, she was willing to betray her own boss for the right price, so I wasn't surprised by what she was offering now, "Alright," I told her as I turned off my car again, "Show me how bad you want that deal and maybe I'll reconsider our agreement."

The blond gave me, what she thought was a sexy smile, but in all honesty it made her look like she was trying way too hard, before putting her hands on my chest and pushing me back into my seat, "You won't regret this... I promise."

I grinned to myself as she proceeded to go down on me; this girl had no lines she wouldn't cross. When she was done I fixed myself back up and quickly started my car again before glancing over at her once more.