i know. Im a bitch. Just read it please.

OKAY LOOK. I have no passion for this story line anymore but since a lot (like I looked at the overall reads holy shit man) like it, I'm giving you a challenge.
Continue this story yourself.
I'm going to delete this story after people see this (please don't try and change my mind I just don't want to do it anymore I'm sorry if you liked this story but honestly my old writing is absolute shit) so here's what I'm going to say. You can take the story line, the characters, the names, everything. Even the events. You can copy and paste it for all I care. But if you like the story go ahead and do it. Put your own spin on things. Let me know if you do and tell me what you are titling it because I would love to read them!
I figured just because I don't want the story doesn't mean no one should have it so here you go.

Again, please don't send hate or beg me to continue because I will probably break down and do it and it will be really bad writing because my heart is not in the story.

I am so sorry for the long waits and ending it, believe me, I know how much that sucks, and I kinda hate myself for it right now.

ON A BETTER NOTE!
I am currently writing the sequel to "Locked In"! so if you liked that story the first part should be up soon!
Hopefully that makes things a little better.

If you read any of my other shit stories, I'll see you there, and if this was the only story of mine you read, thank you so much for your support, and hopefully at least one of you talented little motherfuckers will pick up this story so I can read it.

Goodbye everyone, I'll remember you all in therapy.

If you got that you had a childhood and I love you.