Chapter 9

No I wasn't about to cry because it's FREAKIN DAN AND PHILS HOUSE THAT IM STAYING AT!!! All though I totally could've. Don't get me wrong. But I never felt like I had a home. Never had a place I felt safe. Never ha someone who wanted me and cared even slightly about me. And now I have them. I'm not saying Dan an Phil care a lot about me, but they cared enough about me to get me away from my dad an give me a place to stay. i put my hand to my mouth in awe at the place. I turned to look at them. "Thank you guys so much." I said. It's really freaking hard not to. I bit my lip because I didn't do soppy well. "Our pleasure. " Dan smiled at me. Somehow through all of this it's become easier to talk to him. Dan showed me to a fold out sofa in their house. "We don't have anything proper set up, but we have a sofa bed. We can make an actual room for you when you get settled. " He explained. It was much different, considering my previous bed was a sofa bed in a small corner room. "Nah this will do great. I had a sofa bed in my room. " I started resting my stuff on the floor. Then I noticed Dan was staring t me, confused. "Dan? you okay?" I asked.

"You had a sofa bed for a bed permanently?"

I stared at the floors realizing I probably shouldn't have said that now. Facepalm.

"Well this just won't do then. "He said looking around the room with a playfully determined face. "No it's fine honestly. I can sleep bout any where really" I tried to convince him. If he didn't look in my eyes it was hard to convince him. It's same with anybody. I just have mastered a look when they stare at me to get my way. "No. You can stay in my room, feel what an actual proper bed feels like, and I'll sleep in here. " He said, grabbing my things an moving them. "No, Dan, I am not kicking you out of your room. " I said firmly. I sat on the sofa bed, not moving. I am not kicking him out. That's completely disrespectful, considering what he has done for me. He was already finished bringing my two bags and one box into his box. He came in the sofa bed room. I pressed my lips together and blew my cheeks up like a chipmunk. I'm not moving. "It's really not a problem, max. I've already moved all your stuff in there. " I straightened up as in physically saying no. "Alright. You made me do this." He walked over to me and slung me over his shoulder. "W-wait, what! No Dan put me down!" I said laughing somewhat uncontrollably. "No. " I could feel him smile. I wonder how he was doing this, considering he hates things touching his neck. I looked back and his neck was red. Of course. I grinned. "Dan put me down!" I started squirming as I saw Phil look into the hallway. "Everything alright? ..... hey dan why are you carrying her?"

"She's never slept on a proper bed before," he exaggerated his words then and looked back to me. " and she won't let me switch rooms with her. So I'm forcing her. " I had a great idea. I reached my hand and touched his neck. "AHH OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK!!" He yelled dropping me and flailing his arms. i started laughing "I WIN!" I yelled through laughter in victory. I ran into his room and grabbed my stuff but he closed the door and leaned on it from the other side. Trying not to let me out. He forgot doors open in not out. Especially in residential buildings. I started laughing and pulled the door and watched him go down. "See now I wi- OH MY GOD!" he yelled as he fell backwards. "I'm going back to the sofa room now." I said, walking past him laying on the floor. He started laughing and I smiled back at him. I walked into the sofa bed room and pulled the bed out. I put my Poo Bear on the bed and put everything underneath. It was like 2:00 in the morning. Im usually a night owl, but I'm exhausted. Dan walked in the room. "Jesus Christ. You happy now?" he exaggerated. I smiled and nodded. "Nice bear. " He smiled and I bit my lip and blushed.

"Night Max"

"Night Dan"

"NIGHT EVERYONE!" Phil yelled from his room. I chuckled with dan.

"NIGHT PHIL!" We yelled back.

Then Dan closed the door and I drifted off to sleep.