Chapter 2

Chapter 2

No one was here at this time. "E-Excuse me?" a voice from behind me asked, clearing their voice. "Uhh... y-yes?" I choked back, completely embarrassed. A boy came out in front of me "I'm sorry to disrupt you. Your really amazing. But I saw you crying and..." I quickly wiped my eyes remembering I had in fact cried. "Oh um... Erm... thanks" I said sniffling. "My names Zach. What's yours?" he said innocently. "Erm, Max" I stumbled. Why was he here so early?

Look at me, pot calling the kettle black.

"Hey, wait a second. Your Zach Bernard, right? your on the soccer team?" I got scared "oh god please don't hurt me please I didn't do anything!" I pleaded sternly. He just stared at me, worried. He reached out, I winced. "Whoa whoa whoa, I'm not going to hit you." he said with a chuckle. I looked up at him warily "your not?" I asked, confused. "Nah, mate. I heard you singing and I wanted to talk. Then I saw you crying..." he said. "Oh. Well then, hi. " I said nervously. Why did he want to talk? that's social suicide talking to someone like me. What's his angle? "Sorry, umm, why do you want to talk to me? no offense but that's social suicide. " I said. He smiled and I bit my lip. There's an angle I bet. "Well you see, max, I have a band and we could really use lead vocals. We do things for youtube and small gigs?" he asked pleadingly. "So?" he nudged. i half smiled "okay. So what do I need to do? I can't be out past five. " I said, looking down. "That's fine. We practice during lunch and you get out of gym. " He winked. "Ahh. Wait aren't you on the soccer team? don't you need to be in gym?" I asked. He chuckled. "Nah, I have soccer after school. " He replied. "Alright. Well I'll see you in the auditorium, then?" I confirmed. "Yeah. See ya round. " He waved. Hmm youtube. I've always wanted to make youtube videos. Maybe I should. I mean I have a camera that I saved up for. I listened to music and sang until people showed up. Then I just listened and waited for the bell. When It rung I went to first period. It's also pretty cool I get gym off for band practice. This may have its perks. For the rest of the day I fangirled and thought about danisnotonfire. God I would love to meet him. But it's so expensive to go to vidcon and what not. And with my father I would never be able I go. Or if I did and came back he wouldn't even struggle with the thought of killing me. He'd literally do it. That actually scared me. I would have to go and never come back.

A/N:

So hey there sexy mommas and papas! I'm new and this is my first fanfic. It is officially summer so I will have More time to write, but soon I'm leaving for a month and a half ish so I wit be able to do anything with internet :((((((( ultra sad face. Anyway whoever is reading this I hope you are enjoying(: and I promise dan and youtubers are coming in soon (((((; *super winky face* well anyway biii