Chapter 6

Now I know why they all sat together in one booth. They wanted Dan and Phil to sit next to me. It worked. Dan slid next to me an Phil at the end of the booth. I didn't have anything to sip on because we all finished our shakes a while ago. Nothing to distract myself. Shit. Shit. Shit. I just hid behind my fringe and and long hair. "Hey Dan an Phil this is our friend Max" PJ gestures to me. Thanks for drawing attention Peej. I glared at him. I know my eyes are intense so he couldn't help but look away. My one perk. I looked at them and gave a little wave and smile. "Hello!" Phil said happily. I nodded in return with a smile. "Hello, Max." Dan said lightly. I did the same to him as I did to Phil. Idiot. It was so hard to sit next to dan in this booth. "Why don't I go and get us shakes?" Phil said pointing with hand guns. "I'll help. " Dan said. "Take Max. She can help carry things." Zach smiled at me. I kicked him hard. This time I did not miss. He doubled over a little an had an expression of pain. "Good point!" Said excitedly. Fuck my life right now. It's amazing but I can't function right now with them. I got up and followed after dan. "So Max, PJ says your thinking of making a Youtube channel?" Phil looks at me. I nodded and bit my lip. i hope he wouldn't ask a question that wasn't yes or no. "So you live in London? or are you visiting?" he asks. So close. "Umm... er... I live in London." facepalm. Why did I studded so much I bit my lip and looked at the ground. "Weird. I was expecting visiting since you have an American accent." Dan chimed in. I looked up at him. "I moved here with my, dad. He does have an accent. " I paused a little before I said dad. It sounds so weird calling that asshole my dad out loud. "Ahh. So you haven't quite caught the accent yet." Dan said sticking his hands in his jacket. "Nope." I tried avoiding eye contact and looking at my shoes. Finally the lady at the clerk interrupted and asked for our orders. I order the ones I knew and mine. Dan ordered something similar with Maltesers. Which didn't surprise me. We sat at the barstools and waited for our drinks. I wrung my knuckles and fiddled with them while biting my lip. I usually do this when I am extremely or just regularly nervous. In this case. Very extremely. I can't even describe. I looked through my hair to notice that Dan was somewhat glancing at me and watching me wring my hands. I stopped and just braided my fingers together and bounced my legs rapidly. So. Fucking. Nervous. This is verging on being literally scared. They weren't going to kill me. Jesus what was I worried about. "Peej tells us you sing pretty well?" Phil said to break the silence. I looked up and shrugged. "Not much of a taller are you?" Phil asked lightly. i looked at him apologetically. "It's fine. I'm usually pretty shy meeting new people too." Phil smiled and I returned it. I could definitely feel Dan staring at me now. God I really just want to fangirl right now. Just then "Arabella" by the arctic monkeys starting playing and scared the shit out of me. I jumped and nearly fell off my stool, dan grabbed my back and eased me back to place. He chuckled and smiled. I checked my phone to see Ara calling me. "E-excuse me I'm sorry I have to take this" I stuttered. I walked to the empty section of the shop and answered the phone. I basically whispered into the phone. "Thank god Ara you have no idea how grateful I am that you just called" I said. "Yeah zach texted me saying that you need a distraction. He also new that the ringtone would scare you." I remembered how amazing it felt when Dan grabbed me. "Yeah I did. I gotta go help carry things. Thanks again." I said quietly. I looked over at zach as he was staring at me an mouthed "thank you". He nodded and smiled. I hung up and walked back to sit between Phil and Dan. I noticed had both watched me, along with the other three. I sat back down and started bouncing my legs and biting my lip again. "So, you like arctic monkeys then?" Dan asked and looked at me. "Y-yeah. My friends name is Arabella, so... I- I took the um opportunity." I stumbled extremely trying to get out those words. Finally the shakes were done. I grabbed some of them and brought them over to the table. I checked my phone. 7:30 pm. Damn. We had been out a while. I have to start heading home by 10:00. "Why don't we take the drinks back to yours, zach?" PJ suggested. "Yeah, sure lets go." Zach agreed. So we started walking to get round to Zach's.

A/N:

There. Finally some dan and Phil action (not like that ^_^) hopefully you liked it. I think I'm kinda crappy at writing but whatever. Biii!

Help me (a danisnotonfire fan fic) (**DISCONTINUED**)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara