Chapter 15

It was the day of the party and I had two hours to get ready. "DAN! WE ARE LEAVING IN TWO HOURS! AND DONT WAIT LAST SECOND, WILL YOU!" I shouted to Dan. "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! PUSHY!" he joked and I smiled. I went to my room. I put on a black muscle tank top that was ripped up the side with a white print on the front that stack it's words saying

" I

Literally

Do

Not

Care"

It was one of my favorite shirts. I put on black denim skinny jeans and greyish green combat boots. I went into the bathroom to find hair dyes. Hmm. That's strange. They aren't there. I looked into the shower to see a bunch of drawings in hair dye on the wall. I walked out the bathroom. "DANIEL JAMES HOWELL WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" I yelled. I heard Phil laugh and say "your in for it." Dan peeked round the corner and looked at me. "What the fuck did you do with my dyes? their all over the wall!" I exclaimed. This needs some pay back. I took a half full dye bottle from behind my back and squirted it at Dan. "OH OH WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!" Dan yelled as he frantically waved his arms. "PAYBACK BITCH!" I yelled as I squirted the last of it. "Alright! that's it!" he yelled. "Wha-?" I was suddenly swept up over dans shoulder and being carried into his room and tossed on the bed. He started tickling me all over. "No- no! Da- Dan! stop!" I managed out between fits if laughter. "NOW THIS IS PAYBACK!" he laughed. Phil walked in the door to see a dan covered in pink dye tickling a very laughy and ticklish me. "Woah what the heck happened to Dan?!" Phil asked laughing. "P-Phil! g-get him off!" I tried to call out. "Oh boy." Phil said as he went behind Dan and started stroking his neck. "OH MY FUCKING PFFT JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL!!!!!" Dan cowered and yelled into the corner. Phil stuck out his hand and pulled me up. Somehow none of the dye got on me. I laughed at Dans appearance. "Dan go take a shower. And for Christ's sake do not use dyes as bathroom crayons!" I scolded. I smacked his arm as he walked by. "Oww..." Dan stuck out his bottom lip. "Im sorry." I said in a motherly voice and kissed his arm. "Better?" I asked. "My lips hurt too." He looked at me with sad eyes. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "Your a sad excuse for a man." I smiled at him and he went to the shower. "So... you guys getting serious at all?" Phil asked. "No. I don't think so. We aren't even technically dating but... I don't know." I ruffled my hands through my hair. "I'm sure he doesn't like me that much anyway." Phil gave me an unimpressed look at my words. "Max. He just pretended his lips hurt so you would kiss him. Do not give me that." I rolled my eyes. "A lot of guys would do that." I joked. "Yes but Dan wouldn't do that kind of thing unless he really cared. And by the way... I happen to know something that... is a bit... well, weird. Something I learned..." Phil trailed off. "Well? what is it?" I asked generally interested. "Well when Dan is in a... shall we say, romantic, mood, he doesn't care if someone touches his neck... and his reaction when I did it... Well it was faked. He knew I would know so I blew it up. That's why there was a pause before he realized what he had to do. So just keep that in mind." Phil blushed and looked down. "So your saying that... then... he was..." I trailed off. "Mhmm." Phil nodded. "Ohokay..." I felt myself blush. "Well this has become awkward so I'm going to go put on my make up now... thank you for that little tidbit... bye Phil." I turned round and headed to do my make up. My signature make up of course.

It was about time to go and Dan was ready for the party and me as well. It was a little awkward to be around him after what Phil said but oh well. Mainly the fact I blushed every time I saw him. And he definitely noticed because his neck would turn red. Then it was just a domino effect that turned into a game of who-can-be-redder-in-three-minutes. Usually if which, I won. "You ready?" I asked. "Yeup! where is this crazy party any way?" he said, trying to act mature and responsible. "Ara's place." I smiled.