codenames (yes such a boring name i know)

itona had settled in pretty quickly when i forced him to stay at my apartment. the boy insisted he stay on the couch for the time being, considering it was a one bedroom apartment, and i, not wanting to argue with someone i'd forced to stay with me, had let him.

we were adjusting to a routine together, and i honestly found herself not minding it. it reminded me a lot of when i lived with shizuo, which brought a smile to my face whenever the thoughts resurfaced.

at the end of class, the octopus flew out the window going on about heading off to china or something. all i cared about, really, was getting home and getting a nap.

you see, i haven't slept properly in almost a week, and with all the extra shit the octopus has been giving us, i haven't had time to nap. i tried to do it in class, but he stopped me. i even tried skipping a few classes in order to catch up on my sleep, but no, i needed to try my best so i could show my grades off to my brother.

i don't really care about that at the moment, but ok.

on my way out the back door of the class, i ruffle itona's hair with a lazy smirk on my face, earning an annoyed look from the boy.

"see ya soon, shorty."

"don't do that. and don't call me that, heiwajima."

i just shrug my shoulders, ruffling his hair once more before walking out. nagisa and maehara walk over to talk to the boy as he continues tinkering with his tank, and i leave them to it.

fuck homework, i'm just gonna sleep when i get home.

———

"hey, what's that?"

at yoshida's voice, the other boys all try to get a good look at the camera.

"is that... holy shit, that's heiwajima!" they all crowd around the small boy in the center, trying to get a good look at the camera. sure enough, on the screen is the tall blonde girl, who stares at a tall tree with a contemplative look.

they watch as she uncrosses her arms and struts towards the tree.

"dammit, why is it that she doesn't wear the skirt either?! her long legs would be so nice to look at!" okajima complains, shouting his woes, but he's quietened by sugaya telling him to shut up.

the girl then wraps her arms around the tree in front of her, making them all deadpan, but then their eyes bug out and they screech in utter shock as she rips the tree out of the ground with brute strength, barely looking like she was having trouble doing it.

the girl then brings her arms back and throws the tree god knows how far away, smirking at it.

the boys stay silent for a few moments before itona makes the tank retreat from the blonde girl, all of them looking scared for life.

"what the actual fuck..."

———

as the girls get mad at the boys after finding out their little plot to look up their skirts, they didn't notice or hear the person come in through the back.