please don't leave us

the green haired girl screaming about her top had the boys of the class looking away, either of their own accord or by being forced *cough* okajima *cough*.

mako just crossed her arms and stared between itona staring at kaede's chest shamelessly in amusement, snorting when he says, "i'm so sorry."

"like that means anything with you blatantly staring, itona," she comments, earning a side glance from the boy, but he just ignored her. maehara, being a gentleman for once, removed his jacket and shrouded the topless girl with it to hide her bare front from the group.

"easy now. hey, at least koro-sensei managed to fix your hair."

"i know, but i wish he could've done something about my clothes," the girl says embarrassedly.

okajima decided to pipe up, wondering, "so, uh, i don't know if this is appropriate for me to ask, but is it just me or does she come out of that a bigger cup size?"

even though megu was already keeping the boy from looking at the shortest female, mako moved over and whacked him hard enough to where he was momentarily knocked out. the female class rep gave her a thankful smile all the while sweatdropping, and mako just flashed her a thumbs up before tuning into what yada said next.

"koro-sensei, you can do that?"

but he didn't get to answer, because he fell back out of pure exhaustion and overexertion, shocking them.

"ahh... i am exhausted."

there were a few moments of silence before he continued.

"come now. what kind of assassin lets the target linger indefinitely on the brink?"

that made everyone tense, and mako's fists clenched once more. the peaceful atmosphere was ruined, and thoughts of what they had to do flooded her mind, as well as the others'. they knew what they had to do, and they only had a small amount of time to do it before the government would fire the killing shot of the tower of heaven.

"don't you understand? at this point, we're just running out the clock. i'm sorry, children. all good things must come to an end. that's life; that's the nature of the classroom."

the resident of ikebukuro looked up at the sky, trying to fight back the burning in her eyes once again in the same night. she didn't know how many times she had been so close to tears in a matter of hours, but she didn't want to let her dam burst just yet. she was strong, and she couldn't let those thoughts or words break her just yet.

"guys." they all look to isogai at him suddenly speaking. "we have to make a decision one way or the other. we could stay out of it... leave koro-sensei's fate up to them."

the class rep looked between his classmates, then states clearly but softly, "let's take a vote. who here doesn't want to kill him?"

mako watched as her friends raised their hands, hers going up seconds after rio.

"alright, thank you. hands down..." another pause. "who wants to kill him?"

her eyes clench shut tightly, fists curled at her sides. she knew if she didn't hold herself back, she'd punch the nearest thing out of anger or whatever she was feeling; it was hard to tell with how conflicting and indecisive her emotions were being.