YWLTT - WMMAP

You Will Live This Time이번에는 살 것이다

이번에는 살 것이다

"Brother, where are you?"

━━━━━

『There was once a boy who had a father, mother, and younger sister. They were twins, born under the shining moon on the sixteenth of August.

Having golden hair resembling his father's, eyes shimmering like rubellites whenever he smiled. Pinky promises by his sister's side, in awe whenever her diamonds shined.

But his happiness ends. Their mother succumbed to an illness. Their father fell into despair, the twins only able to watch as shadows engulfed him.

They heard his screams and curses, remembers the crashing of glass. The boy holds his sister tight, closing off her ears from the noises.

Even if it meant they would haunt them instead.

The boy wonders why his father grieved at night. Their mother was still alive, though. She was merely sleeping inside the hospital, right? She was merely having a rather long nap, right?

Then why would their father glare at them?

He understands their mother's health worsened when they were born, but what could they do? Did their father hate them? Were his smiles and joyful memories all false?

The boy was even more puzzled when his sister began ignoring him. The younger twin who often ran up to hug him now walked past him without a second glance. Why the dull expression? Why has her smile fallen?

Why isn't she noticing him?

"Ah." The boy could only observe as their cousin came with her parents. The brunette cheerily played with his twin, making the forgotten smile rise once more.

His eyes welled up in tears, having his fingers try to wipe it away. But they couldn't stop, wishing and praying to join their lives again.

"I already died, didn't I?"』

From: Despondent Future

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What are you writing?" The Artist peeks over the Writer's shoulder. "Tell me, tell me~," she sings out, casting her phone aside.

The Writer looks at his younger sister, a gentle smile on his lips. "Oh, nothing," he begins, stretching his fingers. "I just had a weird dream last night. Since it was multiple, I decided to conjoin them to create one scenario," he adds.

Lee Jihye, the Artist whose pen name is Spoon, simply hums in response. She plays around with a pen, having boredom in her system.

"When are we going to start working?" Lee Jihye asks with a yawn, "I mean, Dad already bought me a drawing pad to work with. All I need is the draft of your story, Brother."

Lee Haneul, the Writer whose pen name is Coy, chuckles. "I understand, Jihye," he whispers, placing the paper filled with words inside his drawer. "I finished the first few chapters already. You can draw them now."

Lee Jihye grins at this. She quickly snatches the folder from her brother's grasp. "Honestly, I was shocked that you eventually chose to rewrite that cheesy novel called Lovely Princess," she comments teasingly.

"And to change the leading lady at it..." The Artist trails off, waltzing her way to her desk. "Though I'm not complaining," she declares, plopping down on her velvety chair.

Lee Haneul's laughter became louder. He leans back on his chair, hands clasped together on his lap. "I know, I know..." His eyes watch the scene outside of the window. "I just really felt bad for Athanasia."

"The girl you stupidly killed off." Lee Jihye relished when red stained her brother's cheeks, giggling a bit. "But me too. I mean, a character I took the effort to design being killed because of Jennette..."

The conversation died between the two. Regardless, the twins had a bond deep enough they could understand their unspoken words.

"It's a pity, isn't it?"

━━━━━

❝My dearest Athanasia, will you wilt before you bloom?❞

A 「Who Made Me A Princess」 Fanfiction. Having original characters, story diversion, and many more differences to the original Manhwa and Novel.

The pictures used in this book are not mine, but the edits are.

Theories are much appreciated, and this is not a Jennette-hate book. I wish to dote on the little bean, and I will politely ask you to leave if you dislike the bean called Jennette.

The book You Will Live This Time will follow the Manhwa's direction. But as the Manhwa is yet to be finished, the ending is solely my idea.

As this is also a Fanfiction, events and twists are my ideas. There will be a major change in this story from the Manhwa with many events. If you dislike stories like this, still give it a try if you want. I would appreciate it.

The characters Athanasia, Jennette, Claude, Anastacius, Felix, Lilian, Lucas, Ijekiel, Roger, and more are not mine. Spoon and Plutus are the rightful owners of these amazing characters and the main idea of the story.

And with all good respects,

❝Or will you bloom before wilting? Now then, let us find out.❞

━━━━━