Ch. 37 - Thoughtless Thistle (2)

"Jennette Margarita, that... That is my name. Born from the current Emperor and his previous fiancée. Was raised under Duke Alpheus. I... I have one wish. And that is to stand by my sibling's side."

In an abandoned Castle of the Obelian Empire, there was a Princess that used to steal chocolates from the kitchen

A young Athanasia was standing on her tippy-toes. She reaches for the basket of chocolates, gobbling them down once she got hold of them.

 She reaches for the basket of chocolates, gobbling them down once she got hold of them

And that Princess grew up to be...

"Wow, I've never seen a more beautiful garden."

Athanasia snapped out of her thoughts. She glances at the garden, recalling what was taking place. 'Ah, I got distracted by my emotions that I just...!'

"This is a garden my Father made for me since I love roses so much," Athanasia responds after composing herself. "It's one of my favorite places as well," she adds.

"My goodness! His Majesty truly has a kind heart," a girl praised.

'In the end, I wasn't able to get permission to leave the Palace after me and Arius fell into the lake that day. Even when Arius joined with me to persuade him.'

"How arrogant. Who do they think they are, ordering you to visit them?"—Athanasia recalls what Claude said with a frightening glare.

'So instead, I've invited some people to my own tea party. Also, Arius supposedly burned his invitations with the... Plant,' Athanasia concluded her narration, giving a dry laugh, 'But honestly... Isn't that, I don't know, too much?'

"Actually, I thought he was a bit scary when I saw him at the ball, but I was wrong," confessed one Noble girl.

"To build such a garden! He must really cherish you, your Highness," another hailed.

'Anyways, to think the day has actually come when I'm able to receive guests in this castle as a host. I guess you never know what the future holds.'