How you meet

The rain drizzling down the moist window made me grown in annoyance. " why does it have to rain when I have plans!"

I grab my beanie and my coat and lock my front door heading out to my car. " May as well go get a coffee if I can't do anything else".

I look at the traffic light and see it's red so I quickly grab my phone and turn on some music before I can press a song a heard a loud bang and my head fly forward. Someone hit the back of my car.

I open the door and I can hear the guy shouting to me are you okay. I look up at him and it's a young handsome guy, he looks soo sad. " hey I'm fine it's okay accidents happen" I look at the back of my car and there's no dent.

" hey it's fine look there's no dent." He goes to hug me and I let him. He sighs " you sure there's no dent I can't pay the damage for you" I giggle and pull back. " how bout we go for a coffee." He look at me. " I'll like that idea" we exchange numbers and I get into my car and follow him to the closet coffee place. When we arrive he runs over to my door and opens it for me. I giggle. " such a gentleman" he rolls his eyes and continues to walk inside the coffee shop.

Our little date was nice. We got to know  each other and after our date we stood outside by our cars. " I'm still really sorry about hitting your car" I smile. " it's fine Corbyn it was worth it to meet you" he smiles and gets in his car driving off. I wave as I watch his car drive off. I blush to myself thinking maybe he's the one

Welcome to my new book. I already have a Daniel seavey book so next is a Corbyn on. 2/5.

Hope you all enjoy x