Chapter 56

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS CONTENT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

He holds me in his arms on the deep end and as I wrap my arms around his neck he slips his c*ck out of his swim trunks. He slips my bikini bottoms to the side as he slides into me, burying himself all the way in. He groans, "Fuck, when was the last time I had you and how the hell am I suppose to get through this weekend?" he growls.

I sigh thinking that the last time he actually had me had been in the middle of my kitchen, "I think we're on a roll for trying new places," I gasp, "Your office, the gym, your childhood bedroom, my childhood bedroom, my childhood kitchen."

He groans, "Oh the last time was in the kitchen. Fuck Em, I need you on your back in my bed," he kisses the side of my neck and says, "Your body wrapped around mine, meeting my hips thrust for thrust, clawing at my back. I need to spank you. It's been too long Emma."

I kiss him and when he pulls back he curses, "Cole's coming over here."

He starts to slide out but I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, pulling him to the edge of the pool, Cole stops and says, "Emma are you okay?"

I nod, thinking of how he pulled me back, "Yes."

He glances at Christian who says, "Thank you for holding her back."

Cole nods and glances at me before saying, "She would have gotten herself hurt. I was going to ask if you had someone keeping an eye on her outside of work, but I guess she's mostly with you."

Christian nods, "I'll be having Davis keep an eye on her for me when I'm not around."

I frown, "But Davis is always with you."

He nods and kisses me gently, "That's because I trust him, and he's the only guy I trust enough to take care of you princess," he looks up at Cole, "I'll take care of her. Don't worry about it."

He nods and glances at me, "Bye Emma."

"Bye Cole."

He raises an eyebrow as I bite down on my lip, shifiting an irritated glance at Christian who has started to circle his hips, "Have a good night," he smirks.

I dig my nails into Christian's shoulders before as he moves his hips into me, "You cannot show your face of lust right now Em," he groans quietly.

I bite down on my lip, "Why? Scared your parents will catch you doing it in the pool?"

He chuckles, "Kind of, this is actually the first time I've had a girl in this pool, or in any pool for that matter. This is way too vanilla."

I giggle, "Oh come on, think about all the people around us. Anyone could see us. Anyone could be watching us right now Christian."

He moans into my ear and I know this time it's all about his release, it's not about me. Each time he's made me the priority, but this time I know I need to do this for him.

I slip my hand down into his swim trunks and pull back, he groans as my hand wraps around his base, moving himself faster he pants, "Emerson," his breath is hot in my ear, "I always take care of you, please Em just let me."

I moan as he flicks my cl!t, "Christian just c*m, just think about it. All weekend I'll have to wait. That'll make it better."

He takes a deep breath and moans as he starts c*mming. His hands digging into my hips. When he pulls back he kisses me, "Why do that for me Em? I want to take care of you."

I hug him tight as he slips out of me, adjusting me and himself, "And I like taking care of you."

He sighs and kisses me gently just as fireworks explode in the sky. Christian smiles into the kiss and says, "Let's get you dried off so we can enjoy the fireworks."