Chapter 39

I wake up to the feeling of fingers delicately making a trail down my bare back. Highly aware I'm completely naked and pressed up againt Christians very hot, and very friendly body. I turn my head and find him gazing down at me, "Good morning," I murmur.

His expression is filled with concern, worry creases his brow, I run my thumb over it, "Stop frowning. You'll age prematurely."

This earns me half of a smile, while he gulps, "Are you okay?"

I shrug, trying to feel out every muscle in my body, I wince from some pain in my legs, "The muscles in my legs hurt a little, other than that I'm fine."

He frowns and lets his hand drift down to my thighs, massaging the skin gently, "I'm more concerned about mentally."

I bite my lip and shrug, "I'm okay."

He shakes his head, "That's not a good answer. Just okay?"

I frown and sits up, resting my arms on either side of him, "Christian, that was the first time for me okay? If you want the truth I'm not going to sugar coat it."

His gaze darkens, "Then tell me."

I sigh, "My body feels really sensitive right now, and my muscles hurt, but that's a normal reaction. Give me a day or two and I'll be fine. Mentally...I don't know. I'm still confused but I need time to think. This weekend away in New York will be good for me."

He nods and cups my chin, "You're not scared are you?"

I shake my head, "No. I'm not scared of you."

He lets out a deep breath and cups my chin to kiss me, his kiss is gentle and is over way too soon. He tucks me into his side and kisses my shoulder, "We need to get some breakfast in you so you aren't tired all day."

I pout and he shakes his head at me, "I can tell what you want by the way your pushing your sexy little body against me and it's not happening. You'll be way too sore. You need some rest."

I sigh and nip at his jaw, "Please."

He shakes his head sadly, cupping my face, "Baby I want to, believe me, but you'd regret it."

I roll my eyes with a pout, "I know I wouldn't regret it. I'm far too horny for that."

He smirks and looks at me amused, "That's because your body is super sensitive right now. We'll play later, I want you to relax first."

I sigh and nod in defeat, "Fine."

We lay there silently for a few minutes until he says, "Shower?"

"Mm bath."

He smiles and kisses my cheek before sitting up, "I'll be right back."

I watch him stretch and then make the walk to the bathroom, his ass looked perfect and it only made me want him more.

I sigh and stretch, feeling out my body for real this time. My legs definitely hurt, and my upper arms did too, probably from the way my arms were stretched. I look at my wrists and sigh, there was no brusing, in fact they felt fine after he had massaged them before he finally had sex with me.

I look down at my stomach and see no marks, he hadn't hit me hard enough for that, he hadn't wanted too. If he had wanted do he would have used a different kind. I sigh and pull my hair back again, using the pony tail holder he had wrapped my hair in last night to pull it back.

He walks back in and sighs, "Are you sure you're alright?"

I nod, "Yes. Just a little sore, but the bath will help with that."