Chapter 61 Part II

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS CHAPTER PLEASE SKIP AHEAD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CARE...ENJOY!! ;)

When we enter the penthouse he leads me to the playroom. When he closes the set of french doors behind us he says, "Face that wall and close your eyes baby."
I turn and face the wall with the chains, closing my eyes as he walks to the otther side of the room. I listen as he starts the ipod dock.

The music is slow and sweet at first. Soft violins play, along with a harp. I hear him shed his suit, and a few cabinets and drawers open and close. I finally hear his footsteps right behind me.

"Pull you hair up."
I pull it up out of his way as he unzips my silky dress, as he groans he places a trail of kisses along my spine, "Beautiful," he murmurs.

When he's slipped the dress off of my body he walks around me and says, "Open your eyes and look at me."
I do as he says and he helps me step out of the dress, "Thank you."
His eyes darken and he cups my chin, "You remember the rules right Emerson?" I nod and he says, "Hands behind your back, chest out, and you address me as sir."

"Yes Sir."
He kisses me gently, "Good girl." 

I practically purr at the use of good girl. He takes a step back and for the first time I notice he's put on those jeans. The ones he wore before. I internally moan and when I meet this gaze it's scorching. He admires my silky gray lingerie as I admire him.

Finally he walks around me, wrapping an arm around my waist and using the other to play with my breasts.

I let my head fall back against his shoulder and he captures my lips with his, his breath is hot on my neck as he unhooks my bra from the front and pulls it back, letting it fall to the ground. He picks up my dress and my bra, throwing them over the couch that is now in the room.

He pinches my n!pples and twists them until I cry out. I let my body fall against his and he holds onto me tight. His hands caress my skin and he says, "I don't know what I want to do with you tonight. Part of me wants to just pound into your sweet, tight warmth, and part of me wants to tie you up and tease you for hours until you're begging to c*m."

I gulp and look up at him, "I rather have the former Sir."
He cups my chin, "Not like last time Em. I promise I won't lose control like that."
I nod and take hold of his hand as he tangles his fingers through my own.

He takes hold of my hair and pulls my head back slightly, exposing my neck. He slides his tongue up towards my ear, and nips and sucks on my earlobe, "Beautiful," he growls. He walks around me and slides the nipple clamps out of his pocket, "You seemed to handle these well last time, so I have a different pair." I nod and he says, "Hands on your elbows like last time princess." 

I comply and he leans down, taking one nipple into his mouth, he tugs on the hardend bud with his teeth and kneads the other with his fingers, "Dirty girl," he growls as he moves to the other. I gasp as he bites and tugs. When he pulls back he slips the clamp on, tightening it slightly, "If it becomes too much tell me okay?"
I nod, "Yes Sir."

He cups my chin and kisses me gently, "Close your eyes."
I close my eyes and wait as he places a kiss on the corner of my mouth, then my jaw, my chin, my neck. Each time I anticipate where his lips will land next. He sucks on my collar bone and I gasp as he rakes his nails down my back, "Fuck," I moan.

Christian chuckles and I feel his hot breath on my stomach as he places gentle kisses on the skin, "Hm I like this Miss. Sinclair."
I whimper when I realize I can't place my hands in his hair, "Sir..."
I can feel him look up at me, "What is it princess?"
"My hands."