Chapter 38

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ SUCH CONTENT PLEASE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

IF YOU DON'T CARE....ENJOY!! ;)

When he unlocks the door he guides me inside. I bite my lip and quickly let it go as he raises an eyebrow at me as a warning, or what I hoped was a warning.

After he shuts the door he walks up to me and cups my chin, "Just relax Emerson." I nod slightly and he walks around me, placing a kiss on my shoulder he says, "Stay here, and don't turn around."

I hold in my sigh, closing my eyes and trying to will myself into relaxing. When I open my eyes again I realize I can here him moving around. A cabinet, a drawer, a moving shelf, clothes. Oh.

A few minutes later he walks up behind me and I feel his bare chest against my body, along with a pair of jeans against my legs. His lips graze my neck and his hands move up to the top of my dress. Finding the zipper and slowing dragging it down.

He slides a finger under the band of bra and chuckles, "Hmm good choice in wearing a bra tonight."

"I didn't feel like getting a spanking tonight."

"I have other reasons to spank you Emerson. I have a list actually and you should be glad I'm not going to focus on that tonight. It can wait." I gulp and he chuckles placing a kiss on my neck, "Step out of the dress for me," he says as he lets it fall.

After I step out of it he moves it and steps up against me, "What's your safeword?"

"Blue."

His hot breath covers my neck, "I'm going to blind fold you for now, I'll take it off soon, but I want you to focus on the pleasure rather than the look and sound okay?"

I nod, "Okay."

"Questions?"

"How am I suppose to concentrate on the feel when I can hear?"

He walks around me and cups my chin as music starts, I realize he's holding a remote, "Ipod. Now anything else?"

I shake my head, "No sir."

Pride shows in his eyes and he leans down placing a kiss on my lips, "Good girl. Now turn around."

I turn for him and he puts the blind fold in front of me, simply a dusty blue silk tie, "It matches the room," I say in surprise.

He chuckles, "You match the room too," his breath tickels my skin, "I like it."

My stomach churns with anticipation as he ties the make shift blindfold, "Good girl," he murmurs. I gulp quietly and focus on the sound in the room, the faint music. I recognize it instantly, although I can tell it is a cover, not quite the same for what I'm use to of the Moonlight Sonata. My favorite.

His fingers drift delicately over my skin, as if he's taking his time, enjoying the sight before him. His hand drift down my sides and I know they're on the scars, the scars I wish so bad didn't exist. He gulps, and I know he's really looking at them for the first time, his lips touch the skin on my neck briefly before he says, "I'm pulling your hair back so it doesn't get caught in anything Emerson."

I don't bother nodding, I know he's telling me what he's going to do, not asking if it's okay. He gathers my hair behind my shoulders and pulls together gently, wrapping it up in a low ponytail, he kisses my shoulder and tugs it gently tiliting my head back before releasing it.

He walks around me and the electricity between us feels insane. I wish I had taken a good look at the man before me before he blindfolded me. I itch to see what he looks like in the jeans. He chuckles lightly, as if reading my mind.