Chapter 20

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS ALL SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ SUCH CONTENT SKIP AHEAD TO CHAPTER 21.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CARE. ENJOY!! ;)

As soon as his lips meet mine I melt into him. I know I'm his for the night. And I'm perfectly okay with that.

He picks me up and sets me on my knees on the bed in front of him. He places heated kisses along my neck and down between my breast into the plunge of my dress.

When he looks up at me he bites his lip, his fingers playing with the hem of my dress. His eyes ask if it's okay and I reply by lifting my arms up as he peels the dress up and off my body.

His eyes rake over my body and he bites his lip hungrily, "Red lace huh?"
I bite my lip and trail my fingers up his t-shirt, "I like lace."
He leans down and captures my lips with his own, between kisses he mutters, "That much is obvious."

I pout, "How would you know?"
He smirks, "I've helped you change twice."
My eyes widen, "Oh. I forgot about the night of the charity-"
He cuts me off by kissing me again.

HIs arms wrap around my waist and he breaks the kiss only to leave a heated trail down my neck, "You're still nervous."
I shake my head, "No I'm not."

I swear I hear him growl with lust as he lays me down on the bed and leans over me. He brushes his lips along my jaw and murmurs, "Absolutely beautiful." I bite my lip and he slips his hands around my back, "Sit up."

He easily unsnaps my bra and slides it off, tossing it to the floor. He places kisses along my neck as he trails his fingertips along my skin. His fingers trail over my nipples, and I moan from the contact. He smirks as he leans forward and takes the tip of my left breast into his mouth. I grip his shoulders and he sucks on the sensitive bud. When he lets go he blows on it gently, "Beautiful."

This time when he takes my hardening nipple into his mouth he bites down gently and tugs causing me to moan loudly. As he takes his time sucking on the sensitive bud all I can think of is how he has way to many clothes on.

As he latches on to my other breast he uses his fingers to tug on the one that was now super sensitive. I press my legs together as my stomach clenches. If he wasn't careful I knew what was going to come, literally.

As he nips at my skin I let out an inaudible moan and he looks up at me, hunger in his eyes, "How close are you Em?"
I bite my lip and look at him with pleading eyes, he chuckles and places a kiss on my stomach as I tug at his shirt.

He sits up and peels it off, revealing his perfect six pack, it was defined, but not too defined. And his shoulders were perfectly muscular. He leans back over me and places a kiss on my neck. When he looks back up at me I'm biting my lip again, and I glance down at his black jeans. He chuckles again and places a kiss on my lips, "Patience little one."

I pout and he sighs nuzzling my neck for a moment before sitting back up at the end of the bed and undoing his belt buckle. He then slides his jeans down and crawls back on the bed, "Up on the pillows," he instructs.

I sigh and scoot up, as I do so he takes the opportunity to rake his eyes over my body. He hooks his fingers around the hem of my red lace thong and pulls it down and off my legs, tossing it into the pile of clothes at the end of the bed.

His eyes glint with playfulness as he takes his finger and rubs my slit, "You're so wet baby."
I bite down on my lip to stiffle my moan, I didn't want him knowing how close I was. I knew he'd play far more than I could handle.

His finger dips into me just as his mouth covers my breast again, while he takes his free hand and plays with my other breast. I arch into him and I feel his chuckle as he sucks on my skin. He slides another finger in and presses the heel of his palm up against my mound. I squeal at the contact.