Chapter 22

I was laying on my stomach and reading on my nook when Christian crawled over me.

His lips travel along my shoulder and down my back, I squirm, "Christian, what do you think you're doing?"

He chuckles and presses his lower body into my ass, "What do you think i'm doing?"

I look at him over my shoulder, "Don't you dare."

He smirks and slides his right arm under my body pulling my ass up into him, "Come on, no one's around us, why not take the chance to fool around a bit?"

I bite my lip and shake my head, "No way."

He pouts and kisses my jaw, "Please?"

I turn off my nook before sighing and saying, "Let me turn over."

He grins and gives me just enough space to turn over onto my back.

He takes the nook from me and lays it on his towel before pinning my arms above my head, his lips brush against my ear as he says, "Sex on the beach?"

I shake my head as he pulls back, "No way. I rather not have sand in uncomfortable spots in my body."

He rolls his eyes and says, "That doesn't have to happen. A lot of people are just too stupid to prevent it."

I shake my head, "I fooled around with a guy once on the beach. It hurts like hell."

He frowns, "What guy?"

I bite my lip, "My family took a vacation to Hawaii when I was fourteen. It was some guy that was visiting. I don't even remember his name."

He sighs, "A tease even then huh?"

I pout, "I am not a tease!"

He shakes his head and grips my hips, "You kind of are."

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Oh? And what do I do that teases men so badly?"

He bites his lip and spreads my legs before kneeling between them, "Well for starters, those skirts you wear to work. I don't think I've ever seen a woman wear something so perfect for their body. They hug your ass perfeclty."

I smirk, "Are you an ass man Mr. Clark?"

His eyes glint with humor as he wraps my legs around his waist, "Only yours appeals to me Miss. Sinclair."

I bite my lip and look up at him, "What else bothers you?"

His brow furrows and he says, "When you bite your lip, it makes me want to bite it."

I gasp surprised and he leans forward to kiss me, biting down on my bottom lip and sucking on it for a moment before gently releasing it.

When I look back up at him he's licking his lips, staring at me intently like a hungry beast.

"Anything else?"

He frowns and stares at me for severeal moments before finally whispering, "You back talk me. No one else does that. Not even my parents do that."

I frown, "Christian I don't intentionally back talk you. It's just how I am. I don't let people bully me."

He frowns, "You think I bully people?"

I shake my head, "No, not intentionally. Look to some girl you pass walking down the street you look intimidating. Especially when your in your suit. It's almost unsettling."

He looks taken aback as he absorbs this information, "Did I scare you when I interviewed you?"

I gulp and nod, "A little."