Chapter 53

As I sit on the edge of the pool I watch as Christian downs the rest of his full glass of wine. I knew he was upset, he had every right to be. When he sits down next to me he says, "I saw the look, I'll stop drinking."

I frown, "Christian...I know you're upset. I get it."

He shakes his head and kisses the top of mine, "I'm sorry."

I look up at him and kiss his jaw, "Mm forgiven."

He chuckles and pulls me into his side as we hear a squeal, I look up to see my brother kissing some girl.

I scrunch up my nose, "Hey Ben, get a room."

"At least I'm not using the kitchen."

My eyes widen and Coraline comes up to me, "What is he talking about?" 

I narrow my eyes at my brother and say, "He's talking about when we skyped. Christian surprised me while I was visiting mom."

She looks surprised and looks at Christian, "You actually surprised a girl? Did you hit your head?"

He scowls, "No Coraline."

When I hear Ben walk behind us I say, "Where are you going?"

He grins, "I'm taking your suggestion and getting a room. I suggest not coming upstairs for an hour or two."

I all but gag and Coraline smirks, "Wow I'm glad my bedroom is on the next floor."

Christian nips at my ear and says, "If you want to really bug him we could always go at it louder."

I shove at his arm and say, "First of all, no way in hell. Second of all, he'd murder you. I don't really want you dead. That would be so hard to explain to your family. Well my brother killed him because he was screwing me too hard. Not to mention I'd never live it down with Jude and Will and Jessica."

"Em, Jude is here."

I sigh, "Oh thank god."

As Coraline gets a drink Christian says, "You don't by chance have a volleyball net do you?"

I frown and shrug hopping out of the pool and walking over to the storage chest. A minute later, after digging for it I feel a smack on my ass. I turn around expecting Christian, but instead I find Jude smirking.

I smack him upside the head, "Uncalled for."

"Did you seriously just smack Em's ass in front of me?"

Jude shrugs as he looks at Christian, "Maybe. It depends on how mad you are."

Christian glares at Jude and pulls me into his arms, kissing me gently before saying, "You look too damn good in the bikini."

I wrap my arms around his torso and say, "Hmm well I think I prefer you without a shirt on." 

He chuckles and slides his hands over my ass, "I prefer your skirts."

"Hate to interrupt but I was told you were looking for a volleyball net?"

I glare at Jude, "Yes, and I found it. Too bad I let go when someone smacked my ass!"

He shrugs and looks at me innocently, "Christian is the one who said you'd kill me if I did it. I had to see if it was true. I'm still breathing."

I glare at Christian who pouts, "I'm sorry princess."

Jude bends over into the storage pin and I snatch Christian's towl and snap Jude with it. He straightens up and drops the volleyball net on the ground, "Why you little..."