Chapter 17

UM CAN I JUST HAVE YOU? Btw, that's the guy I picture as Jordi, again.

Chapter 17- Jordi

"Dad, do you realize what this means?" I said quietly, holding Layla's hand as she lays on my bed.

"Yes, son, I do. This only puts a larger target on Luna Layla's back."

"You don't have to call her Luna, she see's you as a proper fatherly figure after only two meetings."

My dad smiled, it was probably the biggest and most genuine smile I've seen since before mom died. "Well I see her as my daughter already."

I smiled back then turned serious again, "What are we gonna do dad? He's in the dungeons and that's too damn close to Layla for me." I growled at the end.

"Calm down, we don't need her waking up and passing out again at the sight of you losing control." My dad reasoned.

"You're right," I looked down at the beauty in my arms, "She doesn't need that after what just happened."

I couldn't believe he was a damn rogue.

"I'll see if Alpha Damon can keep him in his territory until we figure out what to do."

Alpha Damon was one of the three Alphas in the area. You know, the three packs who go to the school? He's the Alpha of one of the other two. "Okay, that's fine. Talk to you later, thanks."

He nodded as he walked out.

"Oh and Dad!" I called for him.

His head popped through the door, curious as to why I called him back.

"Could you go check on Ben and Logan? They should have taken their baths already, and should be somewhere around here. Make sure they're okay please." I asked.

"Sure." He chuckled.

Laying back against the headboard, I stroked Layla's cheek, waiting for her to wake up. She made small whimpers every now and then, making my heart flutter. I loved the sounds she made.

After a few more minutes, she woke up with sleep still in her senses. "Hey.." She mumbled.

"Hey baby."

"Did I faint?" She asked.

"Yeah.. The news was probably overwhelming. Along with everything else that's happened, your body probably broke down at last."

"Probably. I think I've just been in a state of shock."

I nodded and she sat up, rubbing sleep from her eyes and stretching. Pulling the blanket back from her body, she stood up and looked back at me, "Can you show me around more? I don't really know my way around that well." She smiled sheepishly.

"Of course, let's go."

I decided to show her all the rooms around the upper floors of the pack house. This is where all of the members who decide to live here reside. They get to choose whichever room they want. At the end of the hallway there are two rooms that aren't bedrooms. One room is a game room like the one downstairs while the other is an art studio of sorts. It had easels, paint brushes, canvas's, sketch pads, color pencils, charcoal, and all other types of art utensils.

"This room is so cool!" She looked so excited.

"Maybe you could use this room sometime? That drawing you made in class the other week was really good. You could always come up here and draw even more like that if you wanted."

"That would be amazing! Thank you."

"Don't thank me, it's your house now. It may not feel like home yet, but we'll make it." I said, looking down into her mesmerizing green orbs.

"I'd love that." She smiled up at me and I swear my heart stopped. That smile was all I ever wanted to see, all day, every day.

I bent down, cupping her face with my right hand as my left hand stayed tangled with hers. I brushed our lips together, waiting to see if she didn't want to. What surprised me though, is that she pushed up, pressing her lips firmly to mine.

Sparks.

It was amazing, being able to kiss her again after all that's happened. She was it. She was it for me. Always has been since I laid my eyes on her.

She pulled away all too soon, biting her lip as she did. "Let's go, lover boy."

I was entranced as she led me down the stairs, to the main floor. I snapped out of it soon, and took the lead.

"Okay, so this is my room, the room you woke up in. And I figured you might want your own room so yours is the one right across the hall. And I figured you'd want to be close to Ben so his is right next to yours." I spoke while showing her each room. "And you know that hallway on the other side of the living room? That's where my office, Taylor's office and my dads room is." She nodded.

Since she already knew about the living room, kitchen, and game room at the end of this hallway, the only room she didn't know about yet was the one across from the game room. "What's this room? Is it like the art one upstairs?" Layla asked.

Sadness took over my features, "No.."

"Well what is it?" She frowned, seeing the look on my face.

"You can look..." I trailed off.

She opened the door, gasping once she took in the beds lining the wall on one side of the room, and the dressers across from them. "What is this? Is this like an orphanage room of sorts?"

"Yeah.. And I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"You remember earlier when you asked if Logan lived here like some pups?" She nodded, "Well this is his room, along with some of the other kids who just choose to sleep in here. His parents died in battle when he was only a baby, so he never really knew them. He gets taken to school by some of the other kid's parents, and he's almost always sad. He asked my mom and dad once why he doesn't have a mommy and daddy like all of his friends. I was heartbroken when he asked that. They told him that they would be his new mommy and daddy. That is until my mom passed. He cried for days, just like me. He's like my little brother. He was the closest one to my mom other than me, and she loved him like a son. His parents were my parents best friends." I paused. "I've never seen him as happy as I have the past few weeks. He came home one day bragging about his 'new best friend' and how he would always be there for him. He couldn't stop smiling that day. I realized that it was the same day you walked into my life... We both lost something last year, he lost his the only 'mommy' he's known while I lost my actual mom. Then we both gained something the day you came. He gained a new friend, and I'm guessing mate from the way Ben acts with him, and I gained you. You both have made such an impact on this pack already. I love you so much."

Layla was crying by then end. "Oh my gosh, that's so horrible! Poor Logan!" She buried her head in my chest, "And I love you too."

"Hey, he has Ben now. I can't tell you how happy he's been. It's amazing what an impact you've had on this pack already."

I felt her smile into my chest as I smiled into her hair. "When can I meet them? You know, like you said? Be introduced?"

Her question took me by surprise, "Um.. I don't know. What about next weekend? Get you settled back in at school after missing these few days and then we can actually plan it out. How's that?"

"That's perfect." She smiled.

-----------------------

Early update! I love you guys!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND LEAVE FEEDBACK, I LOVE READING ALL OF THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS HAVE FOR ME :)

****VOTE AND COMMENT****