Chapter 20

Chapter 20- Layla

The sun was just setting, creating a light pink and orangish glow across the trees.

I sat in the grass along side Jordi, just enjoying fresh air. People were everywhere, some even coming up to me and congratulating me.

I saw Ben and Logan running around chasing each other. They were laughing and smiling. It's the happiest I've seen Ben in a long time. Once they disappeared from sight I looked around the crowd again.

Jordi leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Tonight was perfect. Everyone officially knows about me now.

Screams could be heard from all around me, alerting Jordi and myself. He shot up, tugging me along with him and rushed over to the gathering crowd.

When we reached the crowd, it was the most horrific thing I've ever seen. Laying in the middle on the grass was a puddle of blood and two tiny bodies.

I bolted up with a scream that could wake the dead. My head was pounding and liquid trickled down my cheek.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" A voice spoke as they ran into the room.

"Jordi! Oh my gosh, Jordi." I cried out, hugging onto him for dear life.

"What happened baby, talk to me."

"I-It was horrible Jordi. Everyone w-was laughing and h-having a good time and then they just screamed. I-I don't know what happened, but there w-was so much b-blood and two bo-bodies." I cried.

"Hey, calm down okay?" He stroked my back until I calmed down. "Okay, now talk to me."

I took a deep breath, "It had to be at the dinner tonight. Everyone was congratulating me and you kissed me and Ben and Logan were laughing and running around. But then everyone screamed and a big crowd gathered. Jordi it was horrible, there was blood and two little bodies and I just-" He cut me off.

"Hey I got it, just calm down. It was only a dream."

"What if something like that really happens tonight?" I asked.

He hugged me tighter. "Nothing will happen tonight, I promise. The only thing that'll happen is you will be introduced to the pack and they will love you and Ben. We are going to have a great time. I love you, okay? I won't let anything happen."

I breathed in and out slowly, "You promise to stay by me all night?"

He nodded, "Of course baby, forever."

I smiled a little, cuddling into him more.

--------------

Since it was Saturday I decided to get up and shower after laying there for an hour or so. After washing my hair and body, I hopped out and threw on some jeans and a sweatshirt. I would just change later when it's actually time to meet the pack officially.

Waking downstairs I run into Ben. "Hey sissy! Bye sissy!" He says as he stops then passes me.

I chuckled, "Hey bud."

Fixing myself some lunch since its a little past noon, I sit down to watch some TV before tonight.

----------

"Hey stop worrying, it'll be fine, I promise."

"What if they don't like me? What if something happens?" I fretted.

"Stop doubting yourself and stop worrying about that. They will love you almost as much as I do, trust me. And I also asked some of my head warriors to stand guard around the party area so don't worry, they have it covered."

I hugged him and pecked his lips, "Thank you so much baby."

He smiled and pulled me closer to clash his lips with mine. I tilted my head up to deepen his kiss. Our tongues were dancing a sweet dance, exploring each other.

A voice was cleared and we broke apart. "You guys ready? Jordi everything is set up, just go out whenever, but not too long, everyone is waiting for your announcement."

He nodded and looked back at me, "You ready?"

Nodding, he took hold of my head and walked me to where they had a small stage set up. It was about four feet wide and a foot or so tall. Stepping up, he laced his fingers with mine and checked the mic.

"Hello everyone and thank you for coming together this evening for my announcement. I'm sure most of you already know and the rest could guess. So...." He paused for a moment. "Meet the new Luna of Dawn Eclipse."

The crowd erupted into loud claps and shouts. I heard a few 'finally's and some 'it's about time's. Their reaction made me smile. I didn't know what to do so I just waved.

Jordi nudged me toward the mic and I realized what he wanted me to do. Stepping forward I spoke, "Um, hi. I'm Layla and I dot know much about your... um type? But I am learning as much as I can and just have to say I already feel like most of you are my family. I'm looking forward to being your Luna and I can only hope you guys accept me as that. Thank you." I smiled.

"Oh and also, Layla here has a little brother, Ben. He's super adorable and smart. If any of the pups in the pack would like to make new friends then he's super kind and friendly. He'll love you guys too, trust me." Jordi finished.

Some people let out some 'aww's and then just clapped as Jordi wrapped up the announcement, telling them they could go ahead and eat or party.

"You did great babe, they love you. I told you they would."

"Did I really? Thanks, it means a lot that they accept me." I smiled. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

The rest of the night went smoothly. I introduced myself to most of the pack and they all congratulated Jordi on finally finding me then turned to me to tell me how they were looking forward to having me as their Luna.

To say the least, I had a huge smile on my face all night and when it was finally time to wrap things up and go to bed, it wouldn't go away. Things went perfectly tonight and everything was amazing.

Turns out, I had nothing to worry about tonight.

----------------------

Sucky ending, long wait, and really short. But at least I'm updating! Haha.

I love you guys for sticking with this story even though it may be rushed at parts and sometimes is confusing. I'm trying to wrap things up in this story and hopefully can have that done my the end of next month.

I'm debating on if I will end up writing a sequel or not. Which if I do, I will not upload it until I'm at least half way through writing it.

Again, thank you guys and I love you!

********Don't forget to bit and comment!!!!!!!********