EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE- Layla

5 Years Later

"Hey baby momma," Kelsey spoke.

"Oh hush, Kels." Lauren chuckled.

Kelsey and I came up with the name for Lauren when we found out she was pregnant, and now, at five months, she's so bipolar and needy. But it's funny to see my best friend so weird and random.

The other day, I was on a picnic with Jordi, Ben, and Logan and when we came back, we were greeted with the sight of Lauren dancing on the kitchen counters in a huge blue t-shirt and icing all over her hands and mouth. I couldn't stop laughing and when I looked over, I saw my brother and Logan laughing right along with me. It was a sight to behold when I also saw Jordi chuckling lightly.

"So where's Brett?" I asked her, surprised that her mate wasn't clinging to her.

"He's with your mate as a matter of fact. He said they're all helping him with something."

When she said all of them, I immediately knew it was Jordi, his and my dad, Logan and Ben, Brett, Taylor and Judd. For what, I don't know, but a guys thing I guess.

Now at twenty-one years old, we still lived in the pack house, deciding to be close to everyone by being in the central location of pack grounds.

Ben and Logan have started middle school at twelve years old, being as close as ever. Logan is Ben's protector, which is so cute, but ironic since Logan used to be the more shy one. Now with Ben's speech restriction, he's very shy and keeps to himself, not interacting with anyone other Logan and the "crew" which consisted of everyone with Jordi right now and Kelsey and Lauren. These were the only people he was comfortable with after the... yeah.

Ever since that day, things have been different. I forgave my dad, of course, but not fully. I asked him the questions I needed to, and his answers weren't that great, but he is my dad after all. He had to work for my full forgiveness and he eventually won me over. We were as close as ever. The only thing is Ben. Ben still doesn't fully trust him. Nobody an blame him, really. I, of course, understand fully why he doesn't trust him. I always reassure Ben when my dad is around and he relaxes when I do.

I always helped Ben when he needed it. When he finally recovered, he didn't know how to cope. I was the only one besides Logan and Jordi he would let around him. We stayed with him forever, until he finally felt comfortable around other people. He slowly learned sign language, along with Logan who stayed by him every step of the way. We all learned sign language, for Ben.

"So what are you guys doing tonight Lay?" Lauren asked, rubbing we hand over her large belly.

"Ehh, I don't know. I think Jordi wants to take me to dinner but I'm not sure what we're gonna do."

Kelsey was confused, "What's tonight?"

"Today is our anniversary of when we met." I blushed.

"Aww! That's cute!" Kelsey exclaimed.

"And it's also the perfect time to head on over to that dinner." A voice spoke up from the doorway.

Turning around, I saw Jordi in the doorway, looking ravishing.

"No! I'm not ready!" I freaked out.

"Don't worry, baby, you look amazing. I'm only kidding. I know you want to get dressed up so why don't you go get ready while the girls help you? We leave in two hours."

Me and the girls shot up at this, Lauren taking slower than Kelsey, of course.

-

"Okay, you're ready."

I slowly turned around to look at myself in the mirror.

My dress was magnificent. Flowing down to my knees, I had on this elegant gold number that hugged my upper body perfectly. There was a bow around my waist that came right in front and it was amazingly gorgeous. My hair was back to its natural dirty blonde and was falling down my back in loose curls. My makeup was very natural, with only mascara and soft pink gloss was brushed over my lips. The shoes were simple; I had none. Both girls told me I didn't need them tonight, so I went with it.

Alright, now I was ready. I turned around and hugged both girls, thankful for them.

I walked downstairs, eager to get this date rolling. I was greeted with Logan first, handing me a single red rose. I bent down a few inches to his height and kissed his cheek, "Thanks bud." He blushed and stepped aside.

Next, Ben came up, handing me another red rose, only this time he held two. When I took them, he held up his hands and began to sign I love you Sissy.

I love you too, I signed back. I took the roses from him and kissed his forehead. He blushed and kissed my cheek before I stood back up.

I smiled and ruffled his hair before walking on. Now it was Jordi who appeared in front of me, holding a bouquet of red roses. He was wearing black jeans with a blue button down shirt. I took the roses from him and reached up to kiss him. He cupped my cheeks and deepened the kiss. When he pulled away, he said "You look amazing."

He led me to the backyard, and started to strip. I blushed and turned away, as always. When I felt a push on my hip I turned back around to see Alex laying down, motioning with his head to climb on his back. When I did, he made sure I had a good grip, then took off with his clothes in his mouth.

I closed my eyes and just felt the wind lick against my skin. After a few minutes of peaceful silence, we came to a stop. I opened my eyes to the sight of a clearing. When Alex layer down, I climbed off and headed over to where a picnic blanket was set up on a rock over looking the lake.

"I used to come here with my mom." Jordi spoke from behind me. I looked behind me to see him finishing the last buttons on his shirt.

When he sat down, we talked for a while, eating while doing so.

When the food was gone, I just sat there looking at Jordi. "I love you, so much." I whispered.

He took in a deep breath, then got to one knee from his sitting position, taking me off guard.

"Layla Marie Creed, I love you too. I love the way you laugh, the way you smile, the way you walk, the way you act with Ben and the pack, the way you are so smart, the way you cuddle up to me in the middle of the night. I love the way your eyes crinkle, I love how you eat little things." He paused. "Mostly I just love you. I love the idea of you, the prospect of you, just you. So please, promise me the rest of our lives together. Marry me?"

I cried. I knew we were getting married one day, but I didn't expect him to propose. Especially not here.

"Yes." I paused, "Yes! Oh my gosh, I love you. Yes." He smiled an amazing smile. He stood up, pulling me up with him. We hugged and when he pulled away, he smashed our lips together. I hungrily kissed him back.

When he pulled away, he whispered, "I love you too."

This was perfect.

------------------------

AND THAT'S A WRAP.

It's upsetting that this story has come to an end, but I want to thank every person who has read this. Thank you so much, I love every one of you. Some people may not like how I ended things considering Ben and how Layla is with her dad, but it's my story and if you don't like it? Deal with it. I can't please everyone so don't expect to love this at all times.

I understand that this book has MANY mistakes and parts where it may be confusing. I desperately need to edit this story and the amazing britneybryant is in the process of doing so. She's awesome!!!

If anyone has ANY questions for me, leave them here!! If there's enough, I will make a Q&A and post it after this.

Love you guys so much!!!

R.I.P. FRAGILE HEART October 2014-April 2015 </3

You guys are my Hearts so, we shall be Hearts forever!!!!!!