LO 𒊹︎︎︎ The Sleepover at Wakanda

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Hi, I just want to say I apologise for not updating because school has started so I am busy with that and I'm currently sick ;-; so yeah I hope you will enjoy this oneshot!

This oneshot won during the poll by the way but don't worry I'm still going to write the other one of course!

:))

• • •

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" Peter yelled inside the quinjet while clapping his hands three times.

"SHURI'S HOUSE." Harley, Morgan, Ned, and Pietro responded with the same energy. MJ was just face palming beside Natasha.

Everyone present in the flying jet were just silently staring into space. Well it was technically Steve's fault for being so bad at the pogo jumping contest. It was a bet Peter and Harley planned and since the avengers unfortunately lost had no choice but to grant their wish.

The moment they landed in Wakanda, Peter started singing Whatcha Say as a joke. The kids were the first one to run towards the palace. They were in awe and shouting the place was awesome.

"Glad you all could arrive safely." T'challa smiled as he approached everyone with his mother and sister behind him. A couple of guards was there to escort as well.

"Hello, again we apologise for this sudden activity." Steve sighed as he smiled and shook hands with T'challa.

"Why are we so formal? Geez it's my slumber party! Let's go!" Shuri clapped her hands and the guards moved to get their luggage. Everyone then followed T'challa in his palace.

• • •

It started off boring and just everyone chilling in the big lounge room talking and catching up when Morgan announced it was time to share what they brought for the party to show and tell. Yes, show and tell- it was the teens idea. But they didn't realize how it would slap back at their faces when they'll find out what the Avengers brought.

"I would love to go first." Tony grinned with Pepper covering her mouth beside him, holding in her laughter.

Everyone watched as the billionaire took out a photobook behind him.

"So what I have here are Peter's baby photos." The family started laughing in the room with Peter turning red.

"NOOOO PLEASE NOT THAT!" Peter whined. MJ was already snickering and encouraging Tony to open the book. Morgan was excited too, she wanted to see how her older brother looked like as a baby. Sam, Scott, and Pietro were the most hyped up.

"This photo here was taken recently actually by FRIDAY because of a certain experiment that turned him into a baby. Behold, baby Peter on the ceiling with no clothes on." Tony showed the big picture on the first page. The teens were teasing Peter big time. Tony may be rich with all his advanced tech but he prefers his children's pictures on paper in a photobook.

"Why do you have to let me suffer this way?" Peter groaned and cover his face on the couch pillows.

"It's okay man, It's okay." Sam grinned cheekily beside him as he patted Peter's shoulder.

Tony showed a lot of pictures of Peter and Morgan before Pietro followed next. He was grinning so much.

"Hello everyone. Tonight I will show you, my dear sister's middle school diary." Everyone was all "oooohs" besides Wanda of course. She was ready to take the living daylights out of Pietro.