SO 𒊹︎︎︎ Teenage Shenanigans

This oneshot will be full of Peter, Shuri, Harley, Ned, and MJ's teenage shenanigans in the compound!

Enjoy! :")

• • •

"A POᴛᴀTO ғʟᴇᴡ ᴀʀᴏUND MY ʀᴏOM bEfore yOu CAme! EXCᴜsᴇ THE MᴇsS IT ᴍᴀDE!" Shuri sang in her thick wakandan accent as she and her brother were walking through the hallways of the avengers hq.

"For the nineteenth time Shuri, please shut up!" T'challa groaned in frustration as he covered his ears, tired of hearing Shuri and her vines.

Shuri just laughed as she headed inside the elevator first before her brother. When they made it up the common room, Shuri practically jumped onto Peter who was waiting by the elevator.

"MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER! HELLO!" Shuri said as Peter laughed and hugged her back. "HELLO TO YOU TOO SISTER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!" Peter greeted as well.

They both got up from the floor laughing as the team just didn't bother, they were heading somewhere for a mission and unfortunately Peter-man can't come along so he begged Tony to ask T'challa to drop off Shuri.

"You teenagers behave." Tony said as he attached his armour. The rest of the team was also polishing them boots and loading up their guns.

"Am I in chargeee???" Peter asked his father, fluttering his eyes at him.

"No. Harley is- so you two better listen to him and take good care of your little sister. Pepper is off on a business meeting, Happy will come by and drop her off later." Peter frowned as Tony ruffled his hair.

• • •

"Bye guys!" Peter and Shuri waved bye at the quinjet that was now flying away. As soon as it was out of sight, both teenagers scrambled back inside the compound.

"Alright, what should we do first?" Peter asked, rubbing his palms together like making a sinister plan.

"First we need to make sure Harley bro, agrees with our plans." Shuri said and Peter nodded.

"He's in his lab." Peter told her as they both headed inside the elevator, going down to where Keener's lab was.

Knock knock!

Shuri and Peter knocked on Harley's glass pane. The boy could be seen inside his lab, experimenting something.

"Come in!" Harley sighed as he placed down the H2O2 he was about to pour.

"Hello Harley mah man!" Shuri grinned and Harley gave her a smile, fist bumping her hand.

"What are you two doing here?" Harley gave them a suspicious look.

"Oh you know, just checking you out- I mean checking your lab- not that I'm checking you- whatever you get our point." Peter waved his hands around making Harley laugh and shook his head.

Shuri smirked and then cleared her throat.

"Anyways, as he said we're just checking out your lab which is very amazing." Shuri commented as she looked around. "Though mine is more technologically advanced but this is still an awesome lab."