LO 𒊹︎︎︎ The Ultimate Prank

I hope the video up here will help you laugh xD

I know this took so long to publish because It took so long for me to write🙌🏻

This oneshot is where Peter Parkour and ShuREEE! makes an ultimate prank on the team and had a lil help from a sorcerer.

Peter is Tony's adopted son here.

And maybe some little IronStrange tho it's a love hate relationship so oof

• • •

Peter was bored as fudge as he laid in his bed doing "snow" angels and sighing in frustration. He didn't like it when he's bored, he's always itching to do something fun and exciting. That's why he loved being spider-man in the first place.

He didn't know what to do anymore, he had played all the board games available with the other teammates and drained his phone after playing a lot of games and scrolling through social media, so what else could he do?

Until an idea popped into his mind and smirked to himself.

He noticed his super fam had been stressed out lately and he wanted to do something fun to make them enjoy themselves and to satisfy his boredom.

So he had a plan.

"Hey FRIDAY can you please call Shuri over?" And he knew exactly how to execute it.

Skippppppyyy wooopppyyy dooooooooo

• • •

"But I don't think he'll agree on this." Shuri frowned as she and Peter made their way towards the lounging room. There they saw their token for their grand plan.

Stephen Strange was casually seated on his favourite spot on the leathered sofa, reading a book in a weird different language that Peter knew he'll never understand. The sorcerer rarely visits the compound and this was one of those moments.

"We came to bargain!!!" Stephen flinched and almost spilt his hot tea at the sudden voice of Peter and Shuri combined. He suddenly remembered his time with--

Stephen rolled his eyes and glared at the two teenagers, trying to shoo them away with intimidation after they have interrupted his reading session. You see, he was reading a romance novel in an alien language and he was at the best part of the story.

"What is it?" He sighed and closed the book with force making the pages slam together with a sound.

"We have an offer for you." Peter grinned as him and Shuri exchanged looks, Stephen knew it wasn't good.

Stephen raised an eyebrow, waiting for them to continue.

"We want you to hold a yoga session with the rest of the team..." Shuri spoke.

"And?"

"And you get to make them do silly stuff." Peter grinned.

"Not interested." Stephen sighed and opened back his book but before he could read the lines, Peter spoke.

"Well then, we'll make sure your dancing compilation makes it across north to south pole." Peter grinned mischievously.