LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Saving Peter and Shuri in the Jungle ft. The Avengers

Henlo! New update!

You guys are so wholesome, I love y'all (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ Thank you for 102k reads!

Enjoy!

• • •

"WHY ARE WE...IN THE FVCKIN JUNGLE?!" A loud voice yelled in the middle of the amazon rainforest.

Kwak kwak! Flap flap flap!

Those were the birds flying away.

Pause.

Let's rewind...

• • •
(Earlier)

Ding!

"Hehehe..." Everyone in the lounge room glanced at the elevator that just opened to see the god of mischief... clearly not looking sober.

"Loki? Why do you look so red?"

"Dude where have you been?"

"Thor was looking for you earlier."

"Loki? Are you okay?"

The avengers bombarded the god with questions as he tripped on his own feet on the way to the nearest couch.

"SHURI...!" Loki whined as he dove on the middle couch where Wanda and Vision were sitting. Scott was sleeping beside them as well.

"Shuri...?" Natasha furrowed her eyebrows.

"Mmhm... that pesky nudnik...!" He mumbled on the couch.

"What did she do to you?" Everyone was really confused as to why Loki was so drunk?

"Shuri and Peter made me drink!" He said as he tried sitting up. Vision helped him stay put.

"Pfft." Some of them(Sam, Clint, Bucky, and Pietro) stopped themselves from laughing.

"It is not funny!" He growled at them.

Ding!

"Hey everyone seen Peter and Shuri?" Tony, Harley, and Bruce entered the lounge room.

The others shook their head.

"Woah, what happened to him?" Harley pointed at Loki.

"Shuri and Peter made him drink alcohol, I presume." Vision answered as he still had his hand on Loki's shoulder to keep him still.

"They made him drink? Okay so where are they? Loki? Where's Peter and Shuri?" Tony didn't know why but he felt like the god did something to those two teenagers.

"Oh, I teleported them to the amazon rainforest." Loki waved his hands with a whole-hearted laugh.

"You... WHAT?!" Everyone had their eyes widened.

"Hehehe! Why are you so shock?~" Loki laughed, clearly not in his best well-being.

"What the heck man?" Scott voiced out everyone's thoughts.