Chapter twenty nine:

~Rosemarie's point of view~

"The doctor called, he said that his scan of the baby wasn't correct and he's called me in for another" he stared at me wonderstruck. "W-what? Why? You're only a month into the pregnancy!" I sighed. "I know, I know, come on, before I die of anxiety!" we both jumped into the car with Bennett driving and me in the passenger seat. He slammed his foot down on the excelerator all the way to the headquarters', never slowing and never stopping. Not until we reached our destination. When we finally arrived there he grabbed me up bridal style and carried me in. Setting me down only when we reached the receptionist's desk. "I'd like to see doctor Sage" the blond looked up at me with her piercing green emerald eyes, she bore no make-up and wore a black jacket, skirt and a white blouse.

"Of course, who would you be?" I felt like slapping her smile off her face. Bennett stepped into the situation before I could though. "Just tell the doctor that Mr and Mrs Grimshaw are here to see him" her eyes went wide. "My lady I am ever so sorry, please accept my apologies... but you do look... different" I shrugged it off as she ran to Sage's office and returned moments later. "He's ready for you my lady" I smiled at her and we entered the office, Bennett shutting the door behind us.

"Lovely to see you your highnesses', I'm so sorry it's not for good news though." I felt my skin pale by several shades. "W-what?" I croaked. "It seems that when I took a second look at your scan it was... incorrect" Bennett sent glares at him. "What do you mean incorrect? Define incorrect!" The doctor removed his glasses from the brim of his nose. "Rosemarie, I'm not sure how you'll take this" a million thoughts raced through my head:

Am I not able to carry children?

Has my child died before birth?

Was I going to miscarry?

"And I suppose for some the news I have would be good" my eye brow quirked and he smiled. "Your not just going to have one child" I gasped in shock. "Your going to have three" Bennett slammed his fists onto the desk "How did you mistake three children from one?!" the doctor flinched under his gaze. "It's an easy mistake to make but it was my assitant who pointed out the other twins" I clenched Bennett's hand before he could ball it into a fist. "Well I suppose this is good news, but I'd prefer it if someone official could scan my wife this time" the doctor bowed his head "As you wish your highness" he left the room and an unfamiliar doctor entered after him. "Ms Grimshaw I'm doctor Langston, but you can call be Xavier" I smiled politely at him. "If you'll just lay down we can get this scan done and you can go home" I grinned and laid down on the same bed as the previous scan.

He used the same method and up came the image on the screen, now it was clearly apparent to us that I was having triplets because of the image. "Can you tell us what they'll be?" the doctor smiled. "Two of them are boys and the third is female. Would you like to know their powers?" I nodded. "The first boy is an alpha werewolf and a demon. The second boy is a witch and a vampire and the little lady is a fairy and an angel" I looked at the screen in awe. "Thank you doctor" he smiled down at me with kind eyes, he was only a young doctor, he bore no glasses or wrinkles, he had kind grey eyes, thin lips and fairly tan skin. He had brown combed hair and he fit his doctor's uniform pretty well.

I chided myself and stopped looking at him. "Well doctor Langston, we'll be on our way now" said Bennett gathering my purse from the chair I'd sat in previously "Good day" the doctor called after us.

"Wow" was all Bennett managed to say once we'd clambered into the car. He made an abrupt stop halfway on our journey home and we visited a cafe before going back in the car. "What are we gonna call them?" he asked me, eye brows quirked. His face alert. I pondered it, I had liked Gabriel before now... He saw my expression. "You're thinking... hm... what are you thinking?" I grinned. "We should call the boys Hanson and Gabriel" he nodded his agreement. "And the girl?" he demanded. "I don't know" I admitted. "But I think you should be the one to name her" his eyes went wide "I don't know girl's names'! It'll take me a week!" I put my hand on his shoulder. "And we have a week, Bennett. Take your time" he gave me a soft smile and leaned his head to where my hand rested on his shoulder, he gave it a light kiss before returning his eyes' to the road. "You know what? I'm starting to think that maybe the council are getting better at mating couples together" I grinned. "Why?" his honey eyes fell on me. "Because... I got you" I blushed. "But I'm the lucky one because I got an alpha werewolf" he rolled his eyes and blushed. I stroked his soft hair. "Aww stop messing with my hair Rose, it took me an hour to get it like this!" I pouted and he sighed. "Fine! But put it back to normal afterwards?" I agreed to return it to it's usual state and he agreed to let me stroke his hair.

We parked the car in the driveway and entered the house. "Well... Now we have more news to tell" I said frowning. "If you want you can go to sleep, I know you're tired and it's not like it's manditory that you come to the meetings, is it now?" he said smiling. "Thanks" I said through a yawn. He released my hand after kissing it once more and I went upstairs. I shed my clothes from the day and dressed in my silk nightgown. Crawling into bed after a long day was heaven. As soon as my eye lids pressed shut I was dead to the world.

~Bennett's point of view~

Since Rose was going to sleep we couldn't howl to get them all to the meeting room, so I told Jeremy to round up the pack and bring them there. He started on the west and south areas of the house and I got the north and east.

We soon had the pack in one room and with no chance of being able to raise my voice it took quite some time to hush them. "Guys be quiet, luna's asleep. And we have even better news, Rose isn't just going to have one of my children, she's going to have three" gasps of shock rang out through the room, mothers smiled in delight, fathers quirked eye brows and crossed their arms over their chests whilst Jeremy gave me a comforting pat on the arm and said "Well let's hear three cheers for our alpha and luna?" the crowd nodded their agreement and cheered their congratulations to me and Rose although she failed to honour us with her presence. I saw Leah in a corner sulking although she had participated in the celebrations. I sighed and ran a hand through my midnight black hair.

When the pack meeting was over I crawled into bed beside Rosemarie and circled her waist with my arms, pulling her closer to me, she turned and looked up into my eyes, her own a piercing sapphire gem-like blue that you could just dive into. I kissed her perfect lips. "Sweet dreams, Mrs Grimshaw" the last thing I saw was her looking down at me, a picture of pure radiance and hearing the words "Good night sweet prince" before I fell into darkness.

****************************************************************************

(A/N) okay so I hope you guys liked the surprise here. I quoted shakespeare at the end with 'good night sweet prince' don't know if anyone noticed but yeah.. lol. Anyway so tell me what you think about the kids, the books title, since i'm planning on changing it, Jeremy and Serenity and Bennett and Rosemarie, anything else? Just comment. :)

Please fan, vote, comment and enjoy. I love you all thanks for reading.

The song for this chapter is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=Hz9n6HK6W0I

Read all about it part three by Emelie Sande

Goodbye