Chapter seven:

~Bennett's point of view~

I woke up, the sun beating down on me and something weighing down my left arm. I searched for the source of the problem, soon finding my answer when I saw a sleeping Rosemarie snuggling into my arm and chest. Her eye lids pressed together and her usually shallow breathing now steady. I stroked her beautiful, long locks of brunette hair.

Her eyes flew open, meeting mine. "Morning." she said. She moved, looking awkward and most likely feeling it too. "Morning. Um, we don't have to get up yet" she was scattering out of bed. Grabbing a skirt on under her nightgown and shedding it to put on a blouse, I couldn't help but stare at her chest whilst it was bare of clothing, covered by only her bra it looked sexy.

Snap out of it! I chided myself. I looked away, embrassed at my staring. Rosemarie however had seen me staring and turned to look at me, her blouse not yet buttoned. "Like something you see?" I gulped. "Um, yeah... I um, I like it... I like it alot." she blushed. "Thanks" she muttered, turning to button it. She ran to the dressing table and applied her make-up: eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, lip gloss and powder. She didn't need the make-up she was already pretty and probably already knew that but she was none-the-less still an insecure teenage girl at heart.

I got up, still wearing my jeans from yesterday, I was shirtless however, Rosemarie caught sight of my reflection in the mirror and turned to get a better look. "You know does being married to you make me your bitch?" she asked randomly. I chuckled. "Only if you want it to" she laughed "No thanks."

Running a brush through her perfect, chocolate brown hair she smoothed it down her back and put it in a braid. "Any errands you need me to run? I'm visiting my coven" she stated, pulling a pair of ruby earrings into her ear lobes and turning to me an eye brow raised. "Um... no thanks." she laughed once more before grabbing her coat and leaving, calling good bye as she shut the door behind her.

Snapping back to my senses I finally got round to buttoning my red plaid shirt and grabbing my sneakers on. I went out the door and into the lounge where Aston sat with an apple in his hand and a colouring book in front of him, his crayons sprayed among the living room floor. Skylar my younger cousin sat beside him, she is three. "Hey guys, did you see mommy leave?" I asked. Skylar nodded and took a bite out of her own apple. "Where is she going?" asked Aston. "She's going to see her... um, family members." Aston nodded and continued innocently eating his apple.

~Rosemarie's point of view~

How could this be? Did I really just wake up in Bennett's arms? Did I really just see him shirtless? And did I really just flirt with him when he saw me shirtless? Oh my god! This could not be happening, was I really falling for a werewolf? Was that even possible?

As I drove my mercedes benz to the coven house I worried for my sanity. I was falling for a werewolf, this was not good. I smoothed the hair on the back of my head and pulled my car into the gravel driveway. I tugged my keys out of the ignition and walked to the front door, my velvet heels making clinky noises on the pavement. Opening the door with my key I walked in, a smile on my face. "Hey guys, I'm home!"

The coven came running in. Of course though their ages were over twelve, we didn't make children into vampires. Dimitri was the first one to come running, dressed in a tailored suit, his hair tied back he looked ravishing in all his six foot seven glory. "Hi..." I said, looking at him in a flustered manner. "Hi" he replied almost breathlessly. "Nice to see you home" he finished, I cleared my throat "Well I'm only here for the afternoon" he laughed "A few hours is fine, as long as we see you at all" I smiled. "Hug?" I asked. "Sure." he retorted, crossing the space between us and circling me in his arms, wrapping me in his embrace and crushing me against his hard chest. The beat of his heart was apparent and the smell of his cologne was strong.